II| Love Affair

||Chapter Two||

"There was a love affair in this building." —Regina Spector, "Love Affair"

Dedicated to Relliezi

TEYANA'S voice slurred as Dame's hand slowly moved up her thigh quickly disappearing under her dress, "I want it right here baby, right now, don't hold back shit!"

The partition had been up for thirty minutes now, and Teyana was ready for some dick.

Being with a boxer was hard work as there was one strict rule: no sex before a fight.

Sex before a fight was deemed to throw a boxer off his game, and like the good girl Teyana was, she kept it tight for Dame while he prepared for one of the biggest fights of his career.

As Dame's finger stroked her kitty vigorously, she moaned and closed her eyes, remembering the first time they had sex.

Brooklyn, 2015

"Dame, it's gonna hurt!" She hissed. But she refused to turn him down, it had been six months and today she turned eighteen.

"Trust me baby, I got you," he kissed her lips waiting for her body to give in.

Placing her against the pillows gently, he continued to kiss her like he had loved her a lifetime. She kissed him back like the grown woman she was learning to be, sliding her tongue in his mouth like an expert. Dame moved to her rhythm, kissing her back with twice more force, both their tongues fighting for dominance. "Virgins liked to kiss on a nigga for hours," Dame thought to himself. He stopped kissing her lips and started a snail's trail down her body starting with her neck. Teyana bit her bottom lip in anticipation of what was about to come.

Maybe, I'm ready, she thought as Dame sucked her neck, nibbling on it, and placing pecks on it sending chills down her spine. Her purr like moans, turned Dame on more becoming his motivation to please her. He went down to her ample-sized breasts, taking his time with each one, sucking the nipple, pinching it between his fingers, nibbling while gently palming the other breast.

She felt herself melting like ice cream on a hot summer day. Teyana was like a dog in heat, panting, going crazy for Dame who knew all the right things to do. Teyana felt immense pleasure, when he went down to her stomach, and like the freak he was he circled her belly button with his tongue. Then he kissed his way down to her thighs, from the pleasure and sensation she would receive, she'd open her thick thighs wider and wider each time.

Dame couldn't help, but look at her pearl and smile, 'virgin pussy' he thought as he took his finger stuck it in his mouth getting it wet before he placed inside of her. Dame was so excited, as if he were the virgin. He looked on as with each stroke of his finger she'd get wetter and wetter, while her cries of passion got louder.

He played with her some more, "Damn you tight ma, we gotta loosen you up some."

When he felt she was ready, he laid down his tongue game. He didn't eat pussy just for anybody, only if they had the sanitation he expected, would he even entertain the thought. When his tongue connected with her clit, Teyana became a whole different person.

She came out of her shell and went straight Brooklyn on his ass!

Teyana had experienced this before with a guy, but the shit didn't feel right, and it just wasn't it. When he fingered her, it felt like he was stabbing her vagina and when he ate her out it felt like a kitten testing Kool-Aid, it was completely foreign. So, after the horrible experience, she was completely mortified.

The only people she told were Dame and her best friend, because she was completed embarrassed how the guy tried to do her. So, Dame paid special attention to what he was doing. He wanted her to feel good before he made her feel the pain. Dame ate the cat like a dog deprived of water, he was so deep, and his nose was damn near the only thing stopping him from drowning in her wetness. He took it to a whole new level, slurping, tongue fucking, and kissing them sets of lips just as expertly as the ones on her face.

"Dame, I think I'm cumming!" Teyana shouted, as she climbed the sheets while Dame gripped her ass cheeks in place. He never replied as his mouth went into overdrive tasting her sweet nectar.

When he managed to come up for air, her juices were all over his mouth, spilling down his chin and finally Teyana knew what Beyoncé meant. She looked up at him, the innocence that she once possessed was fading quickly. Dame looked at her knowingly. He was hard and ready, but he knew he had to take it slow. Real slow, virgin slow. He hesitated and Teyana picked up on it, "Don't worry Dame, I trust you. I think I love you."

Teyana quickly opened her eyes when Dame tapped her thigh, "Getty up Cowgirl."

***