XI|Both Sides of The Fence

Dedicated to @TJunell

"Some get shot, locked down and turn nuns/Cowardly hearts and straight up shook ones, shook ones" -Mobb Deep, "Shook Ones"

FOURTY-EIGHT DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING. . .

"Baby come on, calm down..." Dame pleaded, Teyana put her hand up. She didn't wanna hear it. She was beyond pissed. Dame was slippin' big time. She pushed him back against the couch and got off of him, tying her robe tight.

"You can't be that fuckin' stupid, and I bet that shit hot, ain't it?" Teyana asked rhetorically. She already knew the answer and where it came from. "Give me your phone now!" Teyana continued. He sighed, and went into his pocket, laying the gun down beside him. She snatched the phone from his hand.

"Enter the fuckin' password, don't be slow now, you wasn't slow when you picked up that gun!" She yelled. Dame put in his pass code and tried to make Teyana sit on his lap, she pulled from his reach.

"No," she said as she went through the call log for a number. The phone rang two times before HE picked up.

"Yo, nigga I just left yo dumb ass what's up? Is it hot?" He asked.

"Yeah nigga, it's hell in the mutha fuckin' winter, stupid ass!" Teyana yelled at Tee Money.

"Oh shit, Teyana, I'm sorry, fuck, fuck man!" Tee apologized, banging in the background.

"You got to be sorry, sorry won't save your ass from a hot one to the forehead though," Teyana quipped.

"I know man, I know, I told him, but you know how he gets..." Tee Money trailed off.

"Fuck that, I ain't tryna hear that you should've put a hot one in his chest and one in your dome 'cause you both lost y'all fucking minds around here," Teyana hung the phone up.

"You on punishment, get that shit outta here, actually fuck that, I'm about to get the fuck--" Dame got up and grabbed Teyana's wrists. She tried to get him off of her.

"Nigga get off me, you wanna do dumb shit," she struggled.

"Baby, don't leave me, I'll do whatever just don't leave me," He pushed her down on the couch and pinned her arms down and started kissing her all over her face. Teyana struggled some, but not as much as before. He made his way down to her neck and began placing kisses all over it, before untying her robe. He was making her weak. He licked her breasts through the bra, then went down to her stomach, his tongue swirled her belly button, before putting her thongs to the side to please her the best way he knew how. He took a moment to admire her lazered kitty before he dove in. He let her hands go as he started sipping on her sweet nectar.

He twirled his tongue around and stuck in a finger. She was Aquafina wet. He hoped this would win her over. Anything.

"Ooohh, Dame, fuck, right there," Teyana panted going crazy as she gyrated her pelvis in his face. She loved how he could make her go crazy just off his head game, it got better and better with time like aging wine. She kept thrusting and rolling her hips to the movements of his tongue.

"Yeah, yeah, do that shit nigga, fuck---"

Before she knew it she was shivering like she was cold. A lone tear rolled down her face as she slumped back down against the couch with her toes curled.

"Oooh, daddy's baby loves that huh?" Dame teased her as he watched her curl in fetal position after cumming so hard. The only thing she could do was let out a low moan. She was finished, she had gotten so worked up the only thing she could do was rest her eyes.

He placed the blanket from the couch over her and kissed her forehead, "Sleep sweet baby."

***

FOURTY-SEVEN DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING...

"So, I guess we still getting married, if you getting this dress fitted right?" Giselle asked, as Teyana swirled around in her cream colored Justin Alexander Illusion Bodice Allover Lace A-Line Gown. The dress was getting some more fitting done, but Teyana was trying to stay at her current weight of one forty-five.

"Yeah, I love him, I just don't want him to be stupid," Teyana said smoothing down the dress.

They had been so busy, they hadn't done much of the planning, so instead of hiring a wedding planner, they hired Giselle. Of course she was getting paid what a regular one would get paid plus all the perks.

"He loves you, he told you why he did the shit, and you know where we from so you know how the game go, get off the boogie horse for a minute babe," Giselle said, as she teased her hair. She always gave Teyana the reality check that she needed and she loved her for it.

"Okay, but he can't afford to be slumming twenty-four seven, we is boogie now," Teyana said before going into the dressing room to take the gown off. She placed it back on its hanger and put her black and white checkered crop top with the matching biker shorts. She had her natural hair out in a messy bun at the top of her head and she was makeup free.

She checked her phone Dame had texted her.

Hubby: Damn girl, why you send me that freaky shit? I can't have a hard on and be practicing. You tryna knock me off my game. Put that thing all in my face tonight. I'm tryna have you shivering like you cold again wit some ice cubes. -2:00pm

She chuckled, instead of texting him back she just read it. She would see about him later for sure. Teyana put her black Fendi fanny pack back on and picked up the dress to hang it back on the rack with Giselle's dress.

"Bitch what's next?" Teyana asked.

"We doing some wine and cake testing, then we gonna check out some food, the venue is done for, but we can stop by if you like," Giselle said grabbing the door. Paparazzi was outside snapping pictures. Some from TMZ, Star, Access Hollywood, ET, and other sources. Teyana did a plastic smile.

"Teyana, how's the wedding plans going?"

"Give us a couple with the ring."

"Teyana over here."

She began to block it all out as their chauffeur Jeffery got out and shielded them as Giselle opened the door, as soon as they got in Giselle asked the dying question.

"So, what's up with this bitch Shante doing interviews talking about you use to hoe and shit?"

"Girl, I don't know, I guess she still salty after old ass Jerome," Teyana sighed.

"Her nigga must wanna two piece her ass up side the head sometimes," Giselle laughed.

"I know he was happy when I busted that bitch upside the head with the bottle," Teyana laughed along with her.

"A real bitch had to check her one time, but I see she still ain't got the message," Giselle said scrolling through her phone, "look at this bitch, I'm sick of her ass."

Giselle placed her rose gold IPhone X in Teyana's hands to show her a video Hollywood Unlocked had posted of their interview with the infamous Shante. Shante looked like a clown. She had the red lipstick and midnight blue eye shadow on to prove it, with her nose up turned like a hating ass white woman.

"Yeah, that bitch is wack, she wanna bust wine bottles and clap her hands around, bitch I'm classy, step to me when you know what it means to be classy," Shante popped her shit during the clip. Teyana rolled her eyes. Bitches were always mad, she couldn't help but be a dime in a room full of pennies. It was genetics. Hell, it was Destiny. A true gift from God.

"I'm sick of this bitch," Teyana muttered.

"Say no more, one call and it's done, it won't be traced back to you, don't speak no more on the situation," Giselle said calmly. They knew people who could drill shit from their days of finesse. They had long careers off that shit. Those were the days. When they were young and dumb.

"That's gonna be kind of hard you know I gotta interview with The Breakfast Club tomorrow morning," Teyana said.

"You know how to handle it," Giselle said.