XIV|All I Need

FOURTY-FIVE DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING...

"Even when the skies were gray/You would rub me on my back and say, 'Baby, it'll be okay'" -"All I need," Method Man

Dame sat on the stool, at the island table, icing his knuckles from his practice spar earlier. He watched as Teyana cut carrots and other vegetables for their beef stew dinner. The soft melodies of 90s RNB & Rap played in the background.

"You know we came a long way," he winced at the coldness of the ice against his knuckles.

"Sure did, a long way from that block," she said as continued chopping. Dame smiled, he never thought he'd be here with everything he ever wanted right in front of his face. He didn't know what he could of possibly did to deserve it. All he knew was he never wanted it to end.

"You're all I neeed to surviiive, your all..." Dame sung to her along with Mary. Teyana chuckled and smiled, she was a sucker for romance and Dame knew it. Dame dried his hands and got up to get close to his girl. He rapped along with Method Man in her ear, gripped her by the waist and began to grind on her booty.

Teyana chuckled and swayed her hips slowly, and continued prepping the stew.

"You don't break concentration do you?" he asked her.

"Not really, but you knew that already," Teyana said as she finally turned around and kiss his lips. He kissed her back and she moaned in his mouth.

"So do you want to eat or fuck?" He asked her.

"I prefer making love, and why can't I have both?" Teyana said as she playfully pushed him and turned back around on her heels.

"I never said you couldn't spoiled ass," he slapped her butt, and went back to his spot on the island.

"Heyyy," Teyana playfully hissed and placed the contents in the saucepan with the beef broth. Dame watched her carefully before picking up his phone and snapping a video of her. He liked to have his camera roll full of pictures and videos of her and them together. It definitely helped when he was on the road and she wasn't with him.

His next fight was gonna be somewhere short after the wedding, he was just lucky he had enough time to get married in the meantime. He also had his face up to par, for photo ops, so everything was on his side.

"Man what you thinking about over there?" She asked him.

"How lucky I am, how beautiful you are, and them pretty babies we gone make," Dame told her. Teyana smiled back at him and blew him a kiss that he caught.

"Mmhmm, we gone see about that," she said dumping the pieces of beef in the stew and seasoning it to perfection no doubt.

"You know you wanna have my babies little woman," Dame smirked.

"Sure do," she chuckled. He watched as she whisked seasonings in like ingredients to a spell. He watched her stir it frequently before she placed a top on it and allow it to simmer.

"Come here," he told her. She smiled and made her way around the island with the smile of a Cheshire cat. She sat on the bar stool next to him and poured herself a shot of Hennessy. He watched her cock her head back and throw the shot back. He chuckled at images of her doing the same thing in the bedroom and beyond.

"What you laughing at?" She side eyed him.

"You and your skills," he smiled at her.

"I'll show you skills," Teyana flirted.

"I bet you will, but what about dinner?" He asked her, before getting to worked up.

"It's on a timer," she answered.