IV | Around The Way

||Chapter Four||

Dedicated to EbonyGoddess 
***
"If his status ain't hood/I ain't checkin' for him/Betta be street if he lookin' at me." -Destiny Child, "Soldier"

FIFTY-FIVE DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING...

The Brooklyn Projects

"Bitch, this nigga had the nerve to tell me he ain't have nothing for my note, so you know what I did right?"

Teyana sat at her best friend Giselle's house, gossiping like any other day, in the Brooklyn projects. The two had practically grown up as sisters. Giselle's mother and Teyana's mother had been best friends and when Teyana's mother died, they took her in at the age of thirteen. They had done everything together from parties to boosting borough to borough.

Teyana laughed, "You kicked the nigga on his ass, right?"

"Facts!" Giselle yelled, patting her head, "Girl, I told him I couldn't fuck I was on my period, and I can't suck no dick, so he was gonna have to step."

"So, what the fuck happened?" Natasia, the neighbor across from Giselle's house asked, rolling the blunt.

Natasia was a pretty around the way girl, who often hooked up with middle to low level drug dealers who sold weight from time to time. She was known for her champagne taste on a beer budget. She was a mocha color with doe eyes, and hairstyles from weaves to wigs that changed with her underwear. Natasia often got the best weed from the men she saw from time to time and didn't believe in having kids or a committed relationship, she was a heart breaker. Standing at five seven, with a phat booty on her back and a Medium sized chest, Natasia was a triple threat.

If you asked the hood rats on the stoop, she has stolen several men. She was smart because she never fought over dick no matter how good it was. Her motto was: "There's always bigger and better, with more paper to spend."

Giselle was the golden girl of Brooklyn, she was Cuban and Black with long jet-black curly hair, which she had recently cut and styled into a blood red bob. She had both Natasia and Teyana beat in the body department, with her 38-42-26 measurements. However, her yellow face drew the most attention.

Giselle was envied for her looks and had a couple of fights on occasion, other than that she tried her hardest to carry herself with class. She was about her money, and the best hustler out of the trio. She towered over Teyana at 5'8 and had a blunt personality that blended well with Teyana's multiple. She was more boy crazy than her having lost her virginity the day of her thirteenth birthday and had been hot to trot ever since. Giselle was one of the most sought over in Brooklyn behind Teyana who had the Virgin thing going on until Dame had busted her cherry.

"This nigga gone say, lay a towel down a little blood ain't never hurt nobody," as if on cue they all laughed. Teyana loved moments like these when she could chill with Giselle and a few girls from around the way, with no worries and a spiff to keep them laughing.

"I know you kicked that nutty nigga out bitch," Teyana couldn't stop laughing.

"Obviously," Giselle said, pouring them shots of Hennessy.

"Enough of that, Tey what's up with you now?" Natasia asked, looking Teyana over.

Natasia always admired Teyana's style and today was no exception, a Tommy Hilfiger white busted out crop top hoodie, with a pair of ripped jeans from Fashionova that revealed her shapely thighs, and Marc Jacobs 'Eclipse' color-block rainbow high top sneakers. Her Calvin Klein 'Reaction' purse sat on her lap, she looked unbothered with her long blond weave in a high ponytail, her face was almost bare of makeup except for her 'Amy Winehouse' inspired cat eye, and glittery lip gloss.