RANDOM!

This is gonna be a chapter just FULL of random questions and comments and anything I can think of that isn't relevant.

Here we go! XD

1. Let's start off on a more negative note, shall we?

So, regarding my writing: I don't like it. I don't like my writing style most of the time, I feel like my plot ideas are sometimes bland, and ITS BUGGING ME! I feel as though others have better writing skills than me and I can't put my finger on what I dislike about my work and it's really irritating. I know, I know, I "always win" in reality but that is not what matters to me -- I want to get better and enjoy the experience! Sure, I really like winning, but I really like writing more and I want to be the BEST I can be. I NEED MORE HARSH CRITICISM! Like, gah! All the judges and some other people I know (*coughs and looks at the person reading this right now*) always compliment my work and NEVER SAY ANYTHING RELATIVELY NEGATIVE!! I am CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM DEPRIVED! xD Someone cure my illness and comment something I can improve on please. *deep breath*

2. IS ANYONE GOING TO STATE? I wanna see everyone I can! Friendship ! :p We can meet somehow (there has to be SOME way we can chat -- I mean, it's a two day ordeal, for goodness sake! We have to have some free time!) and talk, and when the time comes for awards, cheer very loudly if one of us is mentioned (even though my teammates will probably look sideways at me.)

3. Has anyone been to state before and can tell me what it's like? Is there a stronger word than 'excitement' to describe how I feel towards that dang competition? HOW IS IT??? Tell me everything.

4. Share a Power of the Pen experience in the comments. I really love reading comments and chatting! The experience can be competition scores, mean judge comments, a time at practice, a prompt you liked, etc! RANT/CHAT/SHARE IN THE COMMENTS!

I guess that's it, and I'll add more for sure because I'm always full of questions. :P TAKE ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND ANSWER SOME!!

-Olivia