1991: TWO

C H A P T E R

T W O

"Can you stop, like literally stop stepping on my foot?"

"I didn't! You are the one who should walk faster."

"I did! I did, now everytime I stop you literally pushing me. Literally stay a meter away from me."

"Okay? Then stop talking, you literally sounds like a cow."

Daniel aggressively sighed knowing that Inyoung and Darrell's bickering with each others will never ends. He can't even have a peaceful day ever since they got into their grandparents house. Believe it or not, because of them, he was now at their grandparents farm.

Being at the farm was their punishment for being noisy all along the trip. Lots of things happenedㅡ they fought for McDonald's fries, changing seat and more. God, no words can describe how bad Daniel wants to yell at both of them.

Them bickering and at the end Daniel was forced to go to the farm with them. As a punishment. But that was supposed to be the two of them. How annoying. Daniel glares, helping his grandmother with the potatoes.

"Keep on bickering, seems like I got many potatoes to pick today." their grandmother said, peacefully picking on the potatoes under the hot weather. Daniel secretly shut his eyes when he heard that, he just can't handle the weather.

"Can you shut up, Soobin. I don't want to be here." Inyoung elbowed her cousin, causing Darrell to let out a groan. Neither did Darrell, he don't want to be there too. But since Inyoung being a pain in the ass, he couldn't help to fight her back.

"You shut up. You never stop picking up fights with me, first the McDonald's fries and now about me accidentally step on your foot? Damn, who hurt you?"

"Why are you bringing up the fries? Why are you that childish?"

"Then stop complaining. Gosh, I don't know why I hate you so much today-"

"GUYS, PLEASE!" Inyoung was startled when Daniel suddenly shouted that loud. He can't stand them. Inyoung look away and glare at Darrell when their eyes met. Darrell was standing right behind Inyoung, shutting his mouth when his brother sudden shouts.

"My dear Yeonjun, why did you stop them? If not we'll got many potatoes today." their grandmother said again. She'll just watch at how far her grandchildren will argue over stupid things. The more they fight, the more they'll stay at the farm. Oh, she loves giving them punishment especially when they're fighting.

"Oh, quite now? Why don't both of you continue arguing?" she asked, looking at her grandchildren. Darrell was looking at his shoes, completely shutting his mouth.

"I'm sorry, grandma." Inyoung apologies, wellㅡ for causing a scene in front of her with Darrell. Her grandmother stand up, not saying anything.

"You should say that to Soobin. Now, if you haven't make up with each others, don't ever think to go inside of my house." at that moment, Inyoung and Darrell know that they were fucked up. Daniel look at both of them, well deserved, he'd say.

"Come on, Yeonjun. Let's go back to my house. If both of you didn't want to say sorry to each others, don't ever think to go back to the house. I don't care if you are starving, you really need to learn some life lessons."