1991: TWELVE

C H A P T E R

T W E L V E

Early in the morning as Inyoung promised, she will wait for Junho at the convenience store where they work at. She didn't saw the owner of the house yet since the owner probably still in her or his sleeping beauty mode. Minutes after that she saw Junho running towards her and gave a her a bear hug.

“Stop! You're acting like we haven't seen each others for years!” Inyoung said as she was released from the hug.

“I can't even fall asleep without having late night snack with you,” Junho jokes causing Inyoung to hit him at the stomach.

“So who's the owner? Did the rent expensive or?” Junho asked, Inyoung just shrugged.

“It's a guy-”

“A guy?! You're living with a guy?!”

“I told you so many times! That's why I always told you to not cut me off when I'm talking!” Inyoung scolded him causing Junho to pouts. Not longer after that, Inyoung saw Sunghoon who was stopped walking as he saw Junho and Inyoung together at the convenience store.

“Oh- Park Sunghoon!”

Sunghoon's eyes widened when Inyoung called his name. He was about to walk away but Inyoung ran really fast and caught his arm. Sunghoon sighed, wanting to avoid Junho.

“Good morning!” Inyoung said, holding on his sleeve since she know he will run away if she let him go. She just want them to walk together especially together with Junho.

“Inyoung, let's go. It's late-”

“Okay! Come on. We'll walk to school together with Sunghoon,” Inyoung smiles, snaking her hands to Junho and Sunghoon's arm. She felt so small standing between the two tall guys. They're towering her.

And that reminds her of Daniel and Darrell.

“I can walk alone-”

“Nah, you're not going alone. Don't worry, Junho will never bite you. I know both of you are friends, it's just that both of you are being too ego.” she tells him. Sunghoon shut his mouth when they're walking together to school.

He was the one who stayed quiet when Inyoung and Junho was talking, laughing and joking around non-stop. But Inyoung didn't even let go of Sunghoon's arm, it's hard for Sunghoon to try hiding his smile.

When the reached at their school, Inyoung didn't know why Junho suddenly said that he need to go somewhere. Now that Inyoung and Sunghoon walks together, the students were looking at both of them. When Inyoung realised that, she immediately let go of Sunghoon's arm.

“I thought you will never let go of my arm. You're hugging it like there's no tomorrow.” Sunghoon said causing Inyoung to giggles but actually she was really embarrassed.

When Sunghoon saw Jungtae walking towards their direction, Sunghoon immediately put his hand around Inyoung's shoulders and then pull her even more closer.

“Yah- Park Sunghoon! My hair- what is wrong with you-”

“Shush, I'll fix your hair later,”

Jungtae's eyes met Sunghoon's which caused Jungtae to clenched his jaw when he saw Sunghoon acting like he's not there. Goad Inyoung didn't even saw Jungtae existence at that moment. Sunghoon just wanted to test Jungtae's patience.