1991: FOURTEEN

C H A P T E R

F O U R T E E N

A knock on her desk made Inyoung immediately lifted up her head, looking up at who the person is. She blinked twice because her vision was blurry since she fall asleep just as soon as she arrived at school. She went to school way to early than before.

“Oh- Sunghoon,” she said, clearing her throat afterwards and then wondering how long Sunghoon has been standing there.

“Are you feeling okay?” Sunghoon asked, immediately went to his seat which is next to Inyoung. Inyoung nodded her head.

“Why?” Inyoung furrowed her eyebrows hearing that from Sunghoon. Why what?

“Huh?”

“Why didn't you wait for me? We can go to school together, you know.” Sunghoon said without even looking at the girl besides him. That's exactly why Inyoung went to school early than before. She didn't want to make the situation between her and Sunghoon awkward.

“I have classroom duties today-”

“Hm? When did our classroom has duties schedule?” Sunghoon asked, he chuckles when he saw Inyoung shut her eyes knowing that she's sucks at lying.

“Are you avoiding me?”

“I'm not-” she suddenly sneezed which she immediately turned her head to the other side. Actually she has been feeling unwell since last night and that's why she didn't have enough sleep.

“Blessed you. Are you okay? Your cheeks were red,” Sunghoon asked again. Inyoung nodded, not wanting Sunghoon to do something if she keep on sneezing or coughing.

At that moment, she really need Junho. She haven't seen Junho ever since he left her days ago. She pouts, leaning her head on her desk again. Since it's still early, Inyoung ended up falling asleep while facing Sunghoon.

Sunghoon couldn't help to stare at the person who's making his heart full of question marks lately. Question marks, butterflies and all sorts of feelings that come to him whenever he's with Inyoung.

The sunlight suddenly hit Inyoung's face which made Sunghoon immediately move his hand to avoid the sunlight. She seems so tired and didn't even wake up as the classroom getting really noisy by their classmates.

Sunghoon was hesitate to put his hand on her forehead, just to check her temperature. Inyoung was never like that ever since he know her, she's the type of person who always hyper and talks alot. When he put his hand on her forehead, he furrowed his eyebrows as he could feel that Inyoung's body emperature was really hot.

He immediately went out from the classroom and immediately went to the school's nurse. Minutes after that, he got the medicine and made his way back to his classroom.

Sunghoon put the medicine on her desk and gently tapped Inyoung's shoulders as he kneel down in front of Inyoung's desk.

“Inyoung? hey..”

When she woke up, Sunghoon's eyes never left her. She saw the medicine in front of her and then her eyes met Sunghoon's. “Here, take the medicine. Your temperature is quite high, I'm afraid that something might happens to you,” he tells her.