1991: FIFTEEN

C H A P T E R

F I F T E E N

Sunghoon took off his school necktie when he's already close to his house. He slowly rolled his eyes remembering his conversations with Jungtae earlier. It's not that he wants to talk to Jungtae either, that dude just won't stop testing Sunghoon's patience.

“What? Did he really think Inyoung likes him?” Sunghoon mumbles, rolling his eyes again. Even if Inyoung likes Jungtae, she probably will talk about him all day long.

“But hopefully, she didn't like him at all. I mean how could she likes him? He's so annoying?” Sunghoon groans. He really hate himself for overthinking.

School time ended.

Sunghoon glanced at Inyoung and Junho who was heading out the classroom together. He remembered that he put a figure skating ticket that he bought at Inyoung's locker.

He really wants Inyoung to come and see him at the competition. As far as he know, Inyoung  still didn't have any idea that he's actually a figure skater.

Sunghoon immediately packed his things and headed out the classroom to meet his coach. He was the first person who came at the hall where his coach asked them to gather.

“Ah, the 'ice prince' came early today. Are you that greedy to win?” Sunghoon  lifted his head, sighed as he saw Jungtae coming in. Another problem that he have to handle.

Sunghoon said nothing and just ignore whatever Jungtae said to him. He's just going to waste his energy and time if he argue Jungtae back. He's such an annoying brat that always think he's good at everything.

You have to remember that you're nothing compared to me, Park Sunghoon. The gold medal will never be yours. Same goes to Inyoung.”

Sunghoon is so sick about him for keep on bringing up Inyoung after talking about ice skating. He's is nothing compared to him too, Sunghoon has always win the gold medal and he have none. He really took Sunghoon as a joke.

“Is that the only thing you can think about? Bringing up Inyoung in every situation?” Sunghoon chuckles, standing up to approach Jungtae.

“You are a loser, Hwang Jungtae. Gold medal or Inyoung will never go to your hand. Both will be mine.” Sunghoon said, emphasizing the word mine. Seeing Jungtae clenching his jaw, Sunghoon know he got threatened by that.

“Who are you saying loser?” Jungtae asked, grabbing Sunghoon's collar and then pulling Sunghoon closer to him.

“You obviously. As you said, I am nothing compared to you because I am the real winner here, no?” Sunghoon was satisfied just by seeing Jungtae's expression.

“Now what is this? What happened here?” Jungtae immediately let go of Sunghoon's collar causing Sunghoon to smirked. Jungtae is a type of person who's only brave when he's by himself.

“Sunghoon!” a cheerful voice automatically made Sunghoon lost his thoughts as he saw her walking towards him with a wide smile on her beautiful face. He could look at that face all day long.

“Where have you been though? Did you study at the library again?” she asked. Sunghoon didn't get to answer her questions as she suddenly tiptoeing and gently caressing Sunghoon's head.

All he can hear is the sounds of his heartbeat. Sunghoon felt like his heart is about to bursts out.

“My Sunghoon really worked hard, hm?” she said, keep on caressing his head. Sunghoon gulps, can't stand the feeling that he felt at the moment.