1991: SEVEN

C H A P T E R

S E V E N

“Junho you haven't tell me your thoughts about it!”

Inyoung grabbed Junho's arm making Junho to stop walking. He pouts, crossing his arms on his chest as he look at Inyoung. Her eyes were sparkling when she said that. It's not that he didn't want it, he did want it. It's just that his relationship with Sunghoon will be even more worse.

“Look Inyoung, that's a really good idea but I don't want to ruin my friendship with Sunghoon again. We didn't even talk to each others because of Haeun.”

“So what?” Inyoung asked, lifting up her hands as she shurgged.

“So what what?” Junho asked causing Inyoung to rolled her eyes. She's willing to help Junho to have Haeun.

“I told you I can help you with it, you don't have to worry,”

“What are you going to do, Inyoung? Don't do something stupid please.” Junho said, holding on her shoulder. Inyoung chuckles nodding her head. It won't be stupid but it'll be fun.

“I can't tell you yet. Now let's go home!” Inyoung said, snaking her hands on Junho's arms and dragged him out of the school. Sunghoon saw them and he smirks in victory, knowing that he will have Haeun. Somehow Inyoung is actually not useless at all, he can use Inyoung to distract Junho from Haeun.

Sunghoon tucked his hands on his pants pockets. He didn't expect Inyoung would listen to him that well when he said be close with Junho. He thought Inyoung was a tough person to have a deal with. Eventhough Haeun is still playing hard to get, Sunghoon will never give up on trying.

He won't let Junho wins. He doesn't deserve Haeun, at all. With that, he walks away. Assuming to himself that he's winning against Junho this time.

Later that day, it was the first day Inyoung work at the convenience store that was just takes minutes from Junho's house. She works at the same place as Junho but since it was her first day, the manager told Junho to take a day off since it'll be Inyoung shift.

At first, Junho didn't want to let Inyoung work alone because he keep thinking that it was dangerous for Inyoung. Inyoung keep on pushing Junho to the door, asking him to leave so she can work in peace.

“Junho, come on. Just leave and get some rest! I'll be fine,” Junho groaned when Inyoung point at the door. Patiently asked him to leave. 

“How do you know you will be fine? You're going to be alone at this store, Inyoung. What if-”

“You just have to trust me. I'll be fine, I swear. Go home, okay?” Junho sighed, giving up and then standing up from the chair near to the counter. He stopped right in front of the door to look at Inyoung.

“See you later,” he said, gently patting Inyoung's head. She scrunched her nose, bid him goodbye as he walks away from the convenience store.

Inyoung sighed, thinking about the life she's living at that moment. She didn't even know what was the purpose of her going back to the year of 1991 which she was now a friend to her younger version of his father.

Most importantly, she missed Darrell. Inyoung missed everything about her cousin. The nonsense fights between them, her pulling a prank on Darrell and Darrell did the same thing. She missed those.

“Welcome,” She said as the bell was rang and she immediately went back to the cashier without looking at the person who just came in.

She just noticed that the person was wearing the same school uniform. Minutes after that, the person came to the cashier putting his sodas while taking a glance at Inyoung. He found her cute when she was scanning the barcode. He couldn't help to chuckles making Inyoung to look at him.