1991: TWENTY ONE

C H A P T E R

T W E N T Y O N E

"So, you're telling me that Sunghoon is the one who punch you first?"

The way Jungtae nodded shows how much a coward he is to Sunghoon. He's an actual coward here. If only Sunghoon could punch him on the fucking face again, he would. He will do it without hesitation and that's because he touched Inyoung.

"Sunghoon, do you have anything to say?" Sunghoon who stayed silence all the time, look straightly to the teacher's eyes. What is he going to say anyway? He proudly admitted that he punched Jungtae.

"You better apologies, dumbass!" Sunghoon swear to God that Jungtae is such a pain in the ass when it comes to fighting. He's a total coward and he acts like a girl.

"Why would I apologies? Didn't he deserves that for touching a female student?" Sunghoon stated, lifting his hands as he shrugged.

"This is not the first time. He literally targeting girls in this school. Mr. Kim, without wasting our precious time, just check the CCTV on what he did to the female student earlier." Sunghoon said, making his way out from the discipline room.

Want it or not, Jungtae is the one who's on fault. They just need to open up their eyes to see the truth. Sunghoon did that because he's protecting a woman which is his own girlfriend.

For the first ever time when Sunghoon saw Jungtae acting like he 'accidentally' bumped into Inyoung at the cafeteria, he knows Jungtae is planning something. Firstly, he know Jungtae is a prick where he just want everything that Sunghoon have.

Now that he saw Inyoung is quite close to Sunghoon, he's targeting Sunghoon just to test his patience. He also joined figure skating just to basically want to keep his eyes on everything Sunghoon did.

Such a pathetic stalker. Is he gay or something..? Nah, probably not.

He know the school will probably do something to him and Jungtae because of the fight earlier. Sunghoon will gladly accept it, as long as Inyoung is safe. Hwang Jungtaeㅡ gosh, no words can describe how Sunghoon felt like boiling up when he saw the scenes earlier.

When Sunghoon entered his class, all eyes were on him but he didn't care at all as he immediately went to Inyoung. Junho made his way to Sunghoon as he wants to know what exactly Jungtae did to Inyoung.

"Tell me what exactly happened earlier. Why the hell did I heard that bastard touched Inyoung?" Junho said as he put his hands at the corner of Sunghoon's table.

"Junho, please don't start," Inyoung said, holding on Junho's hand, trying to not make the situation even harder for her. Truthfully, she even disgusted on herself. She still feel Jungtae's hand going down from her body.

"Inyoung can you-"

"That's all true. He touched Inyoung but almost went down but I managed to stop him by punching him." Sunghoon said causing Junho to pinched his own forehead.

"That fucker-"

"Junho, let's not make anything worse, hm?" she warns, holding on him Junho's hand again. She didn't want both Junho and Sunghoon got into troubles.

Minutes after Junho getting called by their class teacher, Sunghoon held Inyoung's hand causing Inyoung to look at him. The way she flinched makes Sunghoon let go of her hand. It's obviously she's still in shock.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for what Jungtae did. You must be so scared," he stated. Inyoung take his hand, holding it tightly and Sunghoon can feel the coldness from her hand. She's hiding her emotions.