1991: SIX

C H A P T E R

S I X

Three subjects has passed and Inyoung never turn her head to look at Sunghoon, vise versa. Inyoung even separated her desk from Sunghoon a little bit, making a gap between the two of them. She can't even stand his attitude. Junho always checking her, just to make sure she's okay.

“Cha Inyoung and Park Sunghoon, please help me with these books and put it on my desk.”

Well, shit. Out of all students why Park Sunghoon? Inyoung stand up heading towards the front class to take the books. When she was about to take it, Sunghoon bumped into her shoulder causing her stumbled against the table. Inyoung clenched her jaw, glaring at him.

What more annoying is he took only 10 books making Inyoung to carry the other 14 books. She then immediately left the classroom, heading towards the teachers office. Sunghoon smirks at her as she put the book on the desk. She stumbled against Sunghoon's foot as she was about to walk away.

He laughs making his way out the teacher office. Inyoung followed him and then grabbed his arm when they were both outside the teachers office.

“What is wrong with you, Park Sunghoon?”

“Me?” he pointed at himself, “Nothing, just going to say that you're ugly,” he shrugged, walking away from Inyoung. She inhaled the air just to calm herself down. If she could, she probably punch him on the face.

“Calm down, Inyoung. You'll get him next time.” she reminded herself before going back to the classroom. Somehow she felt more annoyed since Sunghoon is her deskmate. She kind of want to change her seat but she just feels like she want to annoyed Sunghoon more.

“Inyoung, here,” Junho waves his hand and the patted the chair in front of him. That is Hyemin's seat but since Hyemin sit in group with his friends, Inyoung immediately took a seat beside Junho. The teacher wasn't there too, so it's fine. She could see that Sunghoon look at her while crossing his arms on his chest.

“Did he do something to you?” Junho asked when he noticed Inyoung was looking at Sunghoon too. They seem to have a staring contest.

“No, he didn't but he's so annoying.” Inyoung said, finally breaking the eye contact with Sunghoon. Sunghoon on the other hand rolled his eyes before taking out his book from his drawer.

“Do you want to change your seat?” Junho asked again, he was concerned about Sunghoon messing up with Inyoung. Inyoung shakes her head, smiling towards Junho.

“Don't worry, Cha Junho. I can take care of myself,” Inyoung winks causing Junho to laughs and he then ruffles her soft hair. Haeun saw that scene and truthfully she felt jealous whenever Junho talks to Inyoung. He seems having fun with Inyoung around while she was struggling to avoid Sunghoon.

It's not that she hate Sunghoon, it's just that she didn't have the same feelings as Sunghoon. Haeun loves Junho, she was just afraid to tell Junho the truth. Now that Junho is close to Inyoung, she didn't feel there's a chance for her to tell Junho about her feelings.

“Haeun,” she shut her eyes when she heard Sunghoon calling her name. He gently knock her chair. “You okay?”he asked as Haeun turned around, faking her smile towards Sunghoon.

“Yeah, why?” she asked causing Sunghoon to pinched her cheeks. Even with Sunghoon doing that, she doesn't feel the same way as Junho did. It's really different.

“Are you close with Inyoung?” Haeun suddenly asked Sunghoon, his expression changed that quick. But Haeun can see he's glancing at Inyoung, who was laughing with Junho.

“No, why should I? I have you. She's not even a friend, Haeun.” Sunghoon smiles, Haeun didn't reply anything and she immediately turn herself to the front. She doesn't like it when Inyoung was with Junho.

Not longer after that, a knock was heard from their classroom door, making all of them paying their attention at the person.

“I'm sorry but Mr. Kang asked me to call you guys. He said he'll be waiting for all of you at the field.”

“Okay, thank you!” Junho replies. Inyoung then pouts her lips, she didn't like the physical education subject.

“Let's go then,” Junho said, taking his things but Inyoung asked him to go first since she will take her PE clothes on her backpack. Inyoung went back to her seat without saying anything since Sunghoon was still there.

Inyoung immediately left the classroom, leaving Sunghoon behind. As she changed into her PE clothes, she leave her things on her locker and immediately ran towards the field. Junho waves his hand towards her but she shakes her head, wanting to stay with the other girls.

“Just do your own works or play with each others. I have meetings in 5 minutes.” Mr. Kang announced.

Inyoung was now sitting at the side of the field watching her classmates playing around. She laughs when she saw Junho couldn't catch the ball, he ended up fall but then immediately gave a thumbs up to Inyoung, signalling her that he's okay.

She then saw Sunghoon trying his best to be closer to Haeun. He really like Haeun that much, huh. Her young mother is so lucky because guys who wants her is so damn attractive and even good at studying.

“Inyoung!” Junho said, running towards her and then sit beside her. He ruffles her hair and that has become a habit to him. Everytime he did that, she giggles pushing his hand away.

“Stop doing that, you're ruining my hair.” she laughs, fixing her hair.

“Why don't you join them? You don't like sport or what?” Junho asks, copying how Inyoung sits. Inyoung shakes her head, pulling her legs closer to her chest.

“I don't do sports. Breathing is the only sports I do.” Inyoung said causing Junho to laughs and pinch her cheeks. When she said that, it made her missed Darrell even more. Darrell has the same thoughts as her when it comes to sports.

Both of them will say the same thing. Unlike Daniel, he is an athlete. He's very good at sports. Now that, her current life doesn't have Darrell and Daniel, she realised that she need them more than anything. They're her everything. God, how she wish she's in the year of 2018 again.

“They look so happy together, aren't they?” Inyoung lost her thoughts when Junho suddenly spoke in a sad tone. Her eyes stopped at how Sunghoon keep on teasing Haeun with the ball. It's kind of rare for seeing Sunghoon smile like that.

When it comes to Inyoung, he only wear his straight face. He never smile, he just roll his eyes and more. He looks beautiful when he smile especially when it's combined with him scrunching his nose.

“You love Seo Haeun, right?” Inyoung asked, causing Junho look at her and then nodded. He bite his lips, looking away to see Haeun and Sunghoon again.

“I love her but she seems comfortable with Sunghoon. Maybe I can't be the one who make her happy,”

“Do you need my help?” Inyoung asks.

“Help on what?” his question made Inyoung smile in victory. She know what she's going to do now. It's time to help her young father to win her young mother's heart.

“Help you to win Haeun's heart. What's your thoughts on that?”

Author's note:

updated! hope y'all enjoy and please stay safe and healthy as always! <3

- winterbunn -