1991: EIGHT

C H A P T E R

E I G H T

Inyoung stretched herself after done finishing her works. The classroom were almost empty since it was already lunch time. She looks around the classroom, she felt so lonely at her current world. She wondered if Daniel and Darrell searching for her.

All those nonsense fight with Darrell made her missed him even more. Darrell being all sulky is actually adorable. Inyoung can see both Daniel and Darrell on their young mother.

Inyoung sighed, leaning down her head back to her desk with her arm She chuckles when she looks at Sunghoon's desk, it was really neat. He puts his book at the middle of his desk and his pencil case on top of it. She then furrowed her eyebrows as she could feel someone was putting something on her desk.

She could feel that person sit in front of her desk. Inyoung immediately get up and she saw Sunghoon, smiling at her. Inyoung felt so confused. Why is he smiling like that?

“What are you.. doing?” Inyoung asked, pushing the drink and food closer to Sunghoon. He ended up pushing it back to Inyoung.

“You didn't have your lunch. Eat it,” he said, still smiling. This is not Park Sunghoon, definitely not.

“Did you put something inside? Are you trying to poison me? I don't trust you-”

“Look, it's not even open yet. Why should I put poison though?” Inyoung was even more surprised when Sunghoon was patting her head. Her heart was beating rapidly at his sudden action.

“What are you doing?” Inyoung asked, back away and gently pushed his hand away. Sunghoon chuckles, enjoying the look on her face.

“Why? Do you feel something?” Sunghoon asked, leaning his face closer to Inyoung. The intense eye contact never break as Inyoung felt really curious at how he acts at that moment.

“Feel what?” she could feel heat was rushing up to her cheek. His face was really close to her. This is definitely not Park Sunghoon. Where's that bratty attitude of him?

“You don't feel anything when I did this?”

Silence. She said nothing but just looking away from Sunghoon. God damn it, her heart can't handle that. Obviously, she felt something and she know he definitely just playing around.

“Even this?” he asked, leaning closer to her even more making their lips just few inches away from each others.

“HOLY SHIT-”

Inyoung screams, automatically making her body gets up from laying down. Junho shut his eyes, rubbing his chest up and down as he was startled at Inyoung's sudden screams. He was actually about to wake Inyoung up but thank God she woke up by herself.

Inyoung messed up her hair. Having Sunghoon in her dream is really really weird. Inyoung fake her cries hugging her legs closer to her chest. That was so embarrassing.

“Yah! Why are you screaming? Mom would suspect something happened, you idiot!” Junho gently hit her arm causing her to look at him. She then pouts making Junho flashes her his disgusted face.

“Go shower and then breakfast. We might be late to go to school.” Junho instructed. Inyoung lazily dragged her feet to the washroom outside the room. He shakes his head, helping Inyoung to fold up her blanket and clean up the bed.