Chapter 3: up to you~

CW // Humiliation, Informed Consent, Coercion, Exhibitionism, Power Dynamics, very risky decision making.

Shoto Todoroki

Right, Katsuki next. He seemed like a nice boy, I think I'll be able to have fun with him. He's very attractive, and his slightly shy nature yesterday was cute, so I already feel like he'll come around to me. The other five have been fun, yeah, but Katsuki was certainly an intriguing character. I was very excited to see him again.

I sent 5 on his way, and tidied up the room a little. It was then that I heard a slight knock, and Katsuki came slowly into the room. His bow and introduction pissed me off, so I told him as such. He then sat and had addressed me as "Prince Shoto", and I had to bite my lip to stop a grimace appearing on my face. I once again corrected him, and he got slightly more awkward.

After he started talking a little was when I learned a few things. He seemed to not have too much about his life, but I liked his willingness to at least try and talk to me. I noted down "conversational" and "wants to impress."

I made a note of the fact that an ex had cheated, also noting down that he was "honest, if not gullible"

When he asked me why I wanted to marry a citizen was when I became really impressed. I quickly scribbled "attentive" and "intelligent" as I answered him. "Funny" was quickly added to this list when he told me about his childhood, and soon after my halfway alarm went off.

Time for the plan...

I wandered over to my window, as I had done five times already today, and asked him the question, as I had done five times already today. He answered it well, and I put a little star next to "intelligent". Back to the chair, and I told him the 100% true story about the three selfish guys I'd slept with. His eyes went a little wide when I questioned whether he would do the same, and when I pressured him further was when he answered me.

*EXACTLY* as I wanted...

The last word I scribbled down on my notepad was perhaps the most important of them all, and his confused stammerings only confirmed it slightly more for me.

Obedient.

I tried to coax him into talking more, but he just looked up at me. He looked so pretty down there, as I stood over him. I slowly lowered my head to his shoulder, and whispered a word that I had said to five other boys in the last five hours, to a few different reactions I must say.

"...strip"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki Bakugo

"....strip"

He wants me to...huh? How the fuck would that....why would...is this......huh?

Obviously, I was confused. I said "u-um, what?" to him, and he leaned off my shoulder and went straight back to his chair. He seemed a little miffed at me. "You heard. I don't like repeating myself, six."

"S-Six?"

"Yes, that's you. Now hurry up, we haven't got long left."

"Wh-no, I don't consent to that!" I said, confused and annoyed that the Prince thought he could boss me around as such.

He looked confused, before signing and walking over to his desk. He pulled out the contract I had signed yesterday and presented it to me. In the bottom corner, in place of the smudge I had seen, where the clear words "signing this contract grants Prince Shoto any and all control over your actions for the time you are with him."

Jesus fuck, what the hell is this?!

I looked up to him with disdain and said "you fucker!"