Chapter 6: silent six~

CW // Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Praise/Degradation, Finger Sucking, Voyeurism, Humiliation, Name Calling/Pet Names, Informed Consent

Shoto Todoroki

Sitting at the large dinner table in the morning, my piece of shit brother's eyes on me, I sat silently, waiting for father to eventually ask how I was getting on. It wasn't long before he did.

"Shoto...how did yesterday go?"

"Pretty well actually. One of the boys has left, but the other five seemed to have a good time." I said, not giving anything away. Natsuo scoffed, still obviously miffed about it. I just ignored him. He didn't deserve my attention right now. I was too busy contemplating how to go about today's challenge. I had an idea of what it would be, but I wasn't entirely sure what exactly I wanted.

None of them would be leaving tonight, but of course I wouldn't be telling them that. I wanted them to give their all to me, not leaving anything to chance. Which is why this challenge was absolutely perfect. Memories of yesterday came back to me, all five boys suppressing those slutty little voices of theirs while pleasuring themselves in front of me. They're all so selfish...

And so that was that. Today, I had decided that I wanted the boys to do exactly the same as yesterday. Except this time, I was going to be slightly less...lenient.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki Bakugo

It feels weird, waking up and having to think "so...what sexual escapade awaits me today?" The Prince sure had a fucked up way of finding himself someone he wanted to be his...I still wasn't entirely sure what exactly he wanted. Would pet be the best word? It was a headfuck, that's for sure.

We'd all confirmed with each other that he'd made us all jack off in front of him, without touching us himself. It was all the same, no sound, no help, no cum on the bed. The redhead had admitted that he'd gotten a little too excited and spilled onto the sheets, but that the Prince didn't seem to have noticed. I knew better, and said a silent prayer for Kirishima, exchanging a solemn glance with Sero. He hadn't spoken since Midoriya had left, probably losing his support mechanism in here.

But then again, he was lucky to have one in the first place. Sure, the two freak-dicks were getting on well, but that was only because of how similar they were. Shoji and myself were silent all the time, only speaking when spoken to. None of us had any real support in here, and after all, this was still a competition.

The day passed relatively similar to yesterday. Same breakfast, same visit, same tape. The only change was that my session was now an hour earlier, after Midoriya's departure. And so, when the redhead came back, I stepped outside the door, and strolled once again into the Prince's bedroom.

Deja Vu hit me, as the scene looked identical to yesterday. The sheets slightly ruffled, him sat in the chair with a notepad and pen, the curtains drawn. Everything was the same...except for his face. He wore a scowl tonight, instead of that usual passive-aggressive smile. That face suddenly had me concerned, and the words "do you consent?" came out sharp and unforgiving. I nodded, and said "yes", to which he just scoffed and pointed at the bed.

There was around a minute or so of silence before I decided to break it, saying "u-um, rough day?"

He glared at me a little, before nodding and pursing his lips. The next words he said came out dry and emotionless.
"Be a good boy and wank for me, Six."

And so here we were again. Me, sat on the bed, pumping my cock while keeping eye contact with the Prince. I wondered if it was something that one of the other boys had done that had angered him, or whether this was a test as well. His face remained sour, and only got lower after I couldn't hold back a little moan at my pleasure.