⭐ Three ★

Song is some random one I found named Ruby, just for shits and gigs. Pic of Ruby, thanks for reading guys c:
Chapter Three

Science then English then lunch then sport then art...

Science, English, lunch, sport, art.

Okay. I got this shit down packed.

Except that currently I was searching for a classroom I'm pretty sure has been demolished or blown up because I can not find it for the life of me and I am ten minutes late for class. I searched for a bomb site or maybe a trail of ash to show me my non existent class.

No other students were around except for the few I found wagging, I could tell by that vibe they carry around. I had ignored their quizzical stares and kept walking.

I never knew a small school could seem so large. I have taken so many routes and I swear 'G9' is not a classroom. It does not exist!

I rounded another corner and found myself in a familiar space that I must've been through like fifty times.

Okay... Maybe I exaggerated just a tiny bit.

Okay, a little bit.

A medium sized bit...

A big bit...?

Okay, I exaggerated a large bit but that doesn't matter.

"Are you lost?" A girl's voice asked. I turned over to see two girls sitting on a bench watching me. They seemed younger than me so I answered truthfully.

"Yeah, I'm kinda new..."

They smiled. "Where are you looking for?"

"G9?"

"Oh that's upstairs, stairs are over there." The girl who spoke pointed to my right. "Down that hall, go up those stairs and its about there."

I nodded and left the way they said. Sure enough there was a staircase. I walked up them, the movement hurting my cut on my side. I prayed that it wouldn't split open again.

I got up them panting.

You would never believe how painful and hard that really is.

I looked around. I didn't even know there was an upstairs.

I walked for a little bit longer and found G9. Who woulda thunk it?

I was now fifteen minutes late though so that can't be good. Maybe I should just turn around and leave? Nah.

I knocked hesitantly on the door and instantly I heard a girl's voice from the other side of the door. "I'll get it!"

Something like the sound of scraping chairs drifted to my ears then followed by a voice filled with authority and irritation. In other words, the teacher spoke.

"Sit back down Ruby."

"I said I've got it." She said defiantly.

Soon enough the door opened and a girl walked out, shutting the door behind her and leaning up against it, eyeing me over.

I did the same to her. She had dyed bright red hair that hung in waves past her bare shoulders. She had slightly tanned skin and large inquisitive brown eyes. Her lips were bright red matching her hair and her face was flawless. She had black combat boots on that went over the top of her black skinny ripped jeans. Her shirt was also black and strapless, revealing a tattoo of red roses.