dare 198

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Oscar, Oona and Ohana to form a band called The Scientists and perform a concert for everyone!

Oscar: Wow, a band? That'll be awesome!

Oona: I know!

Ohana: And cool band name too! The Scientists.

Oona: Yeah. But wait, we're supposed to perform a concert for everyone? How? What song are we gonna do? Do we even all know how play instruments? What if I drop one of the instruments?!

Oscar: Oona, relax. You're not gonna drop your instrument.

Oona: But I'll be nervous! And when I'm nervous it's like my hands are covered in butter.... nervous butter....

Oscar: But if you play the keyboard, you can't drop that, right?

Oona: Wait, that's actually a great idea! Thanks, Oscar!

Oscar: No problem.

Ohana: And I can play my guitar!

Oscar: And I can play the drums!

Ohana: You know how to play the drums?

Oscar: Yup. I sometimes play them for fun when I'm alone hehe. It's a great hobby.

Ohana: Oh, cool. Well, Oona how do you know how to play the keyboard?

Oona: Hehe, I don't actually. But, I can probably figure it out.

*They find a keyboard for Oona to play*

Oona: Ok, here goes. *Plays the keyboard a little and it actually sounds pretty good*

Oscar: Wow, Oona! That sounds great!

Oona: *Blushes* Thanks.

Ohana: Awesome! So we all know what instruments we're playing. Now all we have to do is practice and figure out what song to play.

Oscar: Awesome.

Oona: let's go practice!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx Blehfan105 for requesting this! There will be a part 2 to this, dare 199 will be part 2 and dare 200 will be part 3, yay the 200th dare! Hope you like it!