dare 257

Me: Ok, here's a truth question for everyone. What is your favorite case that you've solved? And the villains can answer this too, so for the villains the question is basically what is your favorite way that the odd squad agents have stopped one of your odd schemes?

Olympia: Ooh! Well, I love all the cases we've solved so far, but a personal favorite of mine is when we stopped Weird Team. Because we got to meet Olive and Otto!

Otis: That one was pretty cool. A favorite of mine was when I had to go undercover as a ninja to get a stolen gadget back. I didn't like that one at first, because I didn't want to go undercover as a.... villain. But then I got to show off my ninja moves, and that was pretty fun.

Oona: I liked when I got to go to LabCon, and I stopped Obbs.

Oscar: I liked the one where Olive went undercover as a villain for that rock paper scissors game.

Olive: My favorite was probably when

Otto: And I liked when

Orchid: My favorite was when

Ohlm: I liked the one with all the cute puppies.

Otis: Ohlm, those puppies were all of us.

Ohlm: Oh, right. Hehe. Forgot about that.

Oprah: I liked the one where we stopped Backwards Bob.

O'Donahue: Yeah, and my favorite is when we finally stopped Equal Evan.

Owen: I liked the one where we had to get Ms O's jetpack back.

Opal: Mine was when we locked ourselves out of the van by mistake. Looking back on that now, it was kinda funny.

Omar: My favorite was when we went to the New York Odd Squad to help out when the agents went on strike.

Oswald: My favorite was saving the golf tournament of Pinehurst.

Orla: My favorite was when he had to figure out which villain broke into the security facility.

Mr. Lightning: My favorite was definitely when I had this really cool odd machine that could lots of odd things, which was perfect for my scheme. But Otis stopped me. The cool thing about it was he used his jacket to do all kinds of cool things and stuff, so that was pretty interesting to watch.

Jamie Jam: Well, my favorite was when I was trying to cover all of those houses with jam. But you agents stopped me with a giant piece of toast.

Noisemaker: My favorite one was when Otis and I teamed up to stop Benny the robot from flattening everything.

Shapeshifter: I guess my favorite was when I stole Ms O's briefcase. But then you annoying odd squad agents stopped me. I almost tricked Olive by turning the briefcase into a pie, but it didn't work. It was still interesting though.

Oona: That was really fun, telling all of our favorite missions and stuff!

Oscar: Yeah!

Me: Ok, truth question done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx InvincibleRacoon for requesting this! Hope you like it!!