dare 227 (part 4)

Olympia: Mission accomplished! Sorta. We still have to get the lunchbox back to Orpita and report back to queen Ms O and king O'Donahue.

Otis: You're right.

Olive: Let's go!

*They go back to Ms O's office*

Oprah: There you all are. Did you retrieve the royal lunchbox?

Olympia: Yes, we did. Ta da! *Hands Oprah the lunchbox and Oprah hands it to Orpita.*

Oprah: Great work agents.

O'Donnahue: Yes, great work. Totally awesome you guys.

Orpita: Yes, and thank you, now I can eat all the yummy lunch in my lunchbox.

Olympia: No problem. Happy to help.

Orpita: *Opens her lunchbox* Yum!

O'Donnahue: Ok, is it just me, or is anyone else really hungry now?

Oprah: I could go for some lunch too.

Orpita: Ms O, you guys can just duplicate my lunchbox with a gadget or something so you and O'Donnahue can have this lunch too. There's a gadget that can do that, right?

Oprah: I don't think there is one yet. But this looks like a job for the royal gadget makers!

*Oscar, Oona and Ohana enter the room*

Oscar: Oh hey, guys.

Oona: Howdy do! Royal gadget makers at your service.

Ohana: We'll have that duplicating gadget ready for you in no time.

Oprah: Thank you.

Olympia: Ohana? You're a royal gadget maker too?

Ohana: Yeah.

Oona: She said she wanted to be a royal gadget maker too so we turned her into royalty also.

Olympia: Oh cool!

*Oscar, Oona and Ohana make the duplicate-inator gadget*

Oona: Ta da! We call it the duplicate-inator!

*They use the duplicate-inator to make a royal lunchbox for Oprah and one for O'Donnahue.*

Oprah: Perfect! Thank you.

O'Donnahue: Yeah, thanks!

Oona: No problem.

Olympia: Mission accomplished!

Otis: Yeah!

Oona: Do you guys want us to duplicate the lunchbox again so you guys can have one for lunch too?

Otto: Actually, I think I know somewhere even cooler where we can get lunch.

Olive: *chuckles* Let me guess. The pizza room?

Otto: The pizza room!

Olympia: Sounds good to me!

Otis: I'm on board.

Olive: Let's go.

*They all go to the pizza room to eat lunch and they use the royalty-inator to turn everyone back into regular agents*

Olympia: This was a really fun dare!

Otis: Yeah!

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx again Blehfan105 for requesting this! Hope you like it!!