What do we do?!

Chapter 2

~Eren POV~

I had woken up. I felt restless while I slept. I lifted my head and noticed that I was in Mikasa's room! I know that because I saw her scarf on the table that it's always on. I stood up quickly. Suddenly, I saw the door open very fast. I looked and saw....myself! 

I was about to shout but the person put their hand over my mouth and said," Eren! Don't shout! It's me, Mikasa!" I shook 'her' off me and said," How! What's happening? If you're Mikasa, then what's your most prized possession?" The person walked over to the cabinet and took the scarf. She handed it to me and I realized what to do. 

I took it and wrapped it around 'her'. 'She' held the scarf the exact same way as Mikasa did! "Mikasa! It-it's really you!" She answered," I don't know what's happening? I think we swapped bodies or something like that?" 

I asked," What's wrong with my chest? It's bigger than usual?" Mikasa turned red and said," Eren, you're in my body. What you are seeing is what I see from my perspective." I blushed and said," I-I never noticed how um..." 

She said," You don't need to finish that sentence. Anyway, we need to find out a way to get back to our bodies." I came to a realization," Mikasa! Do you not understand what's happening! We've swapped bodies!" 

She said," Yes....this might be hard but we need to act like each other until we can switch back. We can't just stay in our rooms the entire time. People will get suspicious of us." 

I nodded my head. We sat down," Okay, we need to act like each other. Here, put this on." She put the scarf on me. 

Mikasa said," We also need to act like each other. We don't have any training or expeditions for the next week, so we'll be fine." I nodded. I heard the door open. Armin walked in. "I jumped up saying," Hey Armin! How are you?" 

Armin looked confused and asked," Mikasa? Why are you excited to see me? You're never excited." I worriedly replied," Oh um...Eren said that when you come, I must react like that to see what you're reaction is." 

I changed back to a plain face. I said," Right Eren?" Mikasa got up and smiled," Yeah, you're reaction was amazing!" She walked up to Armin and put an arm on his shoulder. I looked confused. 

Mikasa continued," Why don't you go wait outside for me so long. Eren-Mikasa and I will be out in a while!" Armin left the room. I said," Thank goodness! I'm so sorry! I did not act like you in the slightest." 

Mikasa smiled and said," It's alright. Don't worry. You'll get it." Mikasa said," We need to go outside now. Please be careful with what you say and do. You need to act like me and I'll act like you." We went to the mess hall to eat. 

Mikasa said," We're sorry about taking so long. Mikasa put her scarf somewhere and I had to help her to find it." Sasha laughed and walked up to me. She whispered," Finally making the moves on Eren, huh?" I asked," What?" She shook her head," We'll talk about it now-now." She spoke out loud," Hey guys, Imma go talk to Mikasa quickly. You know, girl things." 

Mikasa rolled her eyes and said," Yeah please, that way I don't need to shout at her again. I swear Mikasa needs to stop being near me." Wow, Mikasa is really good at this but then again, is that really how I act? Wow, even I'm surprised at how mean I am to Mikasa. I really need to be nicer to her. 

Sasha pulled me away. We went to go stand outside. She sat down by the tree. She looked confused and asked," Aren't you going to sit next to me, like you always do?" I exclaimed," Yeah sure!" Sasha said," I see you're finally making the moves on Eren. Took you quite long." I asked," Moves....What moves....and why Eren?" 

She laughed and said," Oh Mikasa. We're best friends. I know you girl. Just admit that you were making the moves on Eren." I answered," So what if I was." She gasped," Wow, and you said you were going to kiss him. Do you still plan to? You were quite happy with just wanting to kiss him?" I was beyond confused," Yeah." 

She gasped and hit my shoulder," Damn! I would never have your guts to do that!" I said," What would you say if I didn't like Mikasa-Eren!?" She looked confused," Why wouldn't you? You love him dearly. How many times have you told me that you love him. That you never wanted to leave his side. That you said that you would kill anybody that touches him. I remember that once I told you that I loved Eren and you had DEATH EYES! Goodness, you gave me a heart attack." I didn't know Mikasa felt like this about me.

*Mikasa POV*

Eren had just left. I was all alone with our friends. Jean said," Hey Eren, since Mikasa left, can we talk alone?" I rolled my eyes," Ugh, fine." We walked into his room and he threw me against the wall. He put his hand next to my face in a threatening manner. I was shocked. 

He had an angry look and said," Listen here, you suicidal maniac! You need to stay away from Mikasa! I know that you've told me many times that you love her dearly, but I don't see it! You don't show it!" I was just in shock. Did Eren love me? 

He continued," I will kill you if you say 1 more time that you love Mikasa, I will kill you straight away." I grabbed Jean's shirt like Eren always did, tried to make the same face he made and said," Listen here Jean, I can do what I want, when I want. You can't stop me. If I want to love Mikasa, then I can love her." It was so weird to say my own name. But what was going through my mind was, did Eren love me?