8

Holding my left hand against my thigh, I continuously healed my legs as I ran. I was in a race against Iida and a different blonde boy with electric sparks coming off of his body.

My extensive training on just my physical strength with the league allowed me to excel in situations where my quirk was not extremely helpful. Of course I could not beat the guy with literal engines on his calves, but I was easily able to outrun sparks by keeping my legs at their peak performance through healing.

"Hey.. That was pretty impressive there... were you even using a quirk?" The electric boy asked through heavy breathing once we had finished the race.

I lifted my left hand to show him the light glowing throughout my skin. "Just used a healing quirk on my legs."

"Wow... that's neat!" He straightened his back and beamed a smile at me. "I'm Kaminari Denki by the way, but you can just call me yours if you want." A practiced wink was apparent at the end of his statement.

I couldn't stop the audible laugh that belted from my lips. My hands shot up to my mouth to try to maintain the sound coming from them.

"Ritsuki, Yui." I mumbled through my hands. "Thanks but no thanks."

We made our way back to the group, Kaminari walking with a depressed slouch, as the next three students lined up to race.

Just like in our entrance exam, Bakugo shot his explosions behind him to quickly propel himself forward and easily surpass tail boy and frog girl.

- - - - - -

Hiking my knee to my chest and holding the ball with both of my hands, I began to approach throwing the ball. My arm swung in a large circle as I planted my foot forward before I let go. The ball left my fingertips and flew through the air. With this test, I was just showing off my pure physical power since there was no way to advance my throwing ability with my quirk.

"80 meters." Aizawa stated. "Next."

A few more students cycled through the test before Midoriya stepped up.

His arm lit in a similar way to mine as he wound back to throw the ball. Just as the ball was to leave his fingers, I noticed Eraserhead's hair begin to rise and eyes glow. The light on Midoriya's arm faded and the ball landed only a short amount in front of him.

The rest of the class stood awkwardly and quietly as Midoriya got his ass chewed by Aizawa.

I'm glad I'm not him right now.

Midoriya took position once again and prepped to throw the ball, this time the light on his arm was gone. A spark could be seen at the last second before the ball rocketed into the sky. We watched in awe as the ball simply disappeared. I briefly made eye contact with the green-haired boy as he looked back to the group.

"You see... I'm still standing."

He clenched his fist, with an obviously broken finger. To my surprise, Mr. Aizawa smiled widely.

Midoriya began to slowly walk to the group, trying to hide to agony his finger was causing him. Dirt stirred behind me as I made my way over to the hurt boy. Everyone's eyes followed me as I weaved through the crowd.

Time to be a hero.

"H-Hey Ritsuki. Need something?" Midoriya asked as I was almost standing next to him.

"May I?" I pointed towards his hand.

"U-Uh sure?" He stretched his hand out to me, unsure of my reasoning. Not many people in class 1-A knew of my healing quirk yet.