colossal titan.

———

———

"THE wall has been breached!" a standing by solider yelled. y/n stood beside hanji who started blushing like crazy. they started muttering about titans and how they'd finally get one.

y/n, however, couldn't think of anything else besides where levi was. she blinked up at hanji who was in their own little world before taking off down the hallway.

"huh? WAIT! YOU CAN'T GO THAT WAY!" they yelled out at her, running to catch up.

y/n ducked through many soliders and cadets that were getting ready to go out in duty. she scanned each face, hoping to come across the short captain.

she ran into someone, stumbling back and looking up at erwin. his blue eyes flickered from the chaos that arose to the girl below him.

"crap." he muttered under his breath. "you're looking for levi, aren't you?"

"yes sir." she mumbled, nodding to his question. he moved a hand to rub his temples and release stress- she couldn't find levi at this time, not right now.

"listen, you can't- HEY!" he started, watching her duck between his legs and run off to find her captain.

now, there was two people running after her. neither of them catching the little girl who had finally made herself outside; frantically looking around at all the people.

"y/n." levi sighed, waving her over when she noticed his glance. she sighed of relief before walking over to the short man.

he put his hand on her head, ruffling her hair lightly before sighing. he gripped the rope around his horse a little tighter while he thought of ways to explain to her what was going on.

"i understand what is going on, sir. i want to come with." she exclaimed, shocking levi.

"no." he let out before even thinking about it. "i mean, no. you can't come along with us for this. it's a little too dangerous considering you've never been face to face with a real titan. however, i do want you to stay with the scouts and finish cleaning around.. okay?"

"okay." she nodded, walking off towards the building with all the other scouts were. levi sighed watching her back while her figure got smaller.

she'd be safe, right?

y/n and the other scouts cleaned around on top of the wall. y/n helped connie clean out one of the cannons before sasha walked up to everyone.

"i raided the pantry and found some meat." she moaned, opening her jacket to showcase the meat she had.

"are you sure that's okay?" mina asked, looking at the other girl concerned.

"yeah! as long as no one tells." sasha hummed, looking around at everyone to make sure everyone understood.

"no ones going to tell." connie chuckled, throwing his arm around the girl. everyone was talking, caught up in their own conversation no one realized the flash of lightening besides y/n.

everyone jumped off the wall at the amount of wind produced by the titan. however, y/n stared it right in the face; blinking repeatedly before pulling out one of her swords- holding onto the wall with her odm gear.

"hey!" jean called out to her, watching her quickly take action and blind the titan. it let out a hurtful yelp, swinging it hand and swatting her to the side.

she fell on the wall, doing a flip before falling on her butt- still ready to go after it again until she took it down.

jean quickly grabbed her before she could do so, holding her and himself up on the side of the wall.

"you're just as suicidal as that idiot over there!" he hissed, staring at eren who rolled his eyes.

"the gate." she muttered, watching the titans whose eyes were recovered now.

"fuck," jean cursed, taking a double take to see sasha run down the wall to catch samuel.

"four groups! it's the colossal don't let it get away!" eren yelled, running back up the wall.

y/n looked down, seeing titans come in through the wall. she moved around jean, making her way down and ignoring everyone's calls to her.

"she's- giving us time?" connie asked, watching his new friend slash and take down every titan in her way.

"to get the colossal."