end.

aot manga spoilers!

aot manga spoilers!

———

YEARS passed and the war was over. annie was unfrozen from her crystal & with armin, eren was killed, mikasa & jean got married, hanji had died and levi?

he had been through a lot. yet, he was still breathing and moving on with life. he was missing an eye with stitches going from one side of his face to the other. he was also in a wheelchair and could barely walk from severe years of damage.

he did have two kids to look after in the end, however- it seemed he was always in charge of the troublesome. gabi & falco. even though he took care of them, his heart never left y/n.

he'd constantly ask gabi or falco to roll him out to the graveyard just to sit for a few hours and talk to a 6 foot deep hole with no body inside.

and today, was one of those days.

he looked down, reading his newspaper while falco rolled him down the street. gabi stood beside him, wearing a sun hat and long dress.

"levi, where'd you get that necklace?" gabi asked, pointing to the gold necklace around his wrist.

"remember the girl i've told you about many times." he sighed, flipping pages in his newspaper.

"uhhh-" gabi started, being cut off by falco.

"y/n." he stated. "your daughter that's not blood."

"mhm." levi hummed, ignoring the twos bitter arguing about gabi's incapability to pay attention.

levi looked up for a slight second, noticing a girl walk past. (skin color) skin, (eye color) eyes, (hair color) hair that was tied back into a neat bun with two strands in the front.

she wore a hat to cover her from the sun while she walked with a suitcase in her hands that wore gloves over them.

levi would've thought the girl was y/n from how much she resembled the girl. however, she had two arms.

that didn't stop him from staring at her once he rolled past. he cleared his throat, shaking his head softly and refusing to believe what he just saw.

"stupid old age." he muttered, going back to his newspaper before falco stopped pushing his chair. he hummed in confusion, looking up from the newspaper to see the girl from earlier standing in front of him.

"i'd like my necklace back, please." she stated, blinking at the male repeatedly.

"hah?!" gabi started. "who're you to come up to-"

"shhhh!" falco hushed her, putting his hand over her mouth to stop her ranting.

"i said i'd be back for it, levi. don't tell me you forgot." she stated, stifling a laugh while her head tilted to the side.

levi looked at the girl in complete shock, as if his brain was refusing to register she was really here. standing in front of him.

"sorry it took me a while." she stated again at his silence, slowly walking up to the male before bending down and hugging him.

he returned the hug, slowly but surely; smiling softly when they backed away.

"don't scare me like that," he mumbled, taking the necklace off of his wrist to hand back to her. "your arm?"

she put her necklace back on after sitting her suitcase down on the ground. she took off her glove, showcasing a metal arm to which he nodded slowly at.

"i've missed so much. where's hanji? and jean? and armin? did he ever get to see the sea? it's such a beautiful sight, levi! you should go soon!" she rambled. levi had never seen her be so talkative, actually happy to see her talking this much.

"hanji, unfortunately died." levi sighed, looking back at the two kids who stood behind him, confused. "this is gabi and falco, they stay with me."

"it's very nice to meet you." she stated, holding her hand out for a handshake to which they returned.

"we meet with everyone later, you should come with." levi hummed, "i'm going to see erwin now though."

he started to roll off; falco helping him when he noticed levi wanted to continue going.

"you're coming with. why're you still standing there?" he tsked, looking back at his little girl who wasn't so little now.

"oh!" she stated, hurrying behind the male who talked about everything she'd missed; her replying with thoughtful sentences.

in the end, levi was proud of how much y/n had developed. she could hold conversations with amazing understanding as could she understand human emotions without them being explained to her.

she also got along with falco and gabi very well.

and at the end of the day, they seemed to be a happy family.