Imagine #1, part 1.

This is my first ever imagine I've wrote so sorry if it's bad.

*at school*
You arrived at math class out of breath as you had been late out from another lesson. Just as you sat down (Y/C/N) arrived.
"Ugh" you thought, "I look such a mess, he would never like me."
He walked past your table looking amazing without an effort,he had been in your last class and had rushed too but he didn't look like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards like you did.

*end of lesson*
*bell rings*
"Wait" said your teacher,"I didn't say you could leave."
Your teacher waited for 30 seconds and then dismissed you.
As usual the people on your row left the row slowly. As (Y/C/N) sat on the other side of the room and row back you were just in front of him. (Y/F/N) was waiting for you at the front of the class and you both looked at each other with funny facial expressions. Suddenly you realised (Y/C/N) was behind you and you felt like dying as you knew he had seen.
Everyone was pushing each other out the way to get out the door into the crowded hallway. Some other people behind you pushed you and your friend as they tried to get ahead of you. As they did so your hand brushed against (Y/C/N)'s hand. You grabbed your friend and pushed through and out of the crowd, trying to get away before (Y/C/N) realised anything.
You and (Y/F/N) went back to your form (or wherever you eat) to have your lunch and to meet up with (Y/O/F/N)

*********