Imagine #3

Before I start sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile I've been busy with school and mock exams.

*************************************

"Yes" you and Y/F said together when you entered class as you had a cover teacher. You both went to the back of the class to sit. Your class was empty because most of the students were on a school trip.
It was your second lesson and you were annoyed as you didn't know if Y/C was in or not.
The teacher started the register when Y/C walked in. You and Y/F both looked at each other a smiled. He was looking at both of you when you realised that you were sat in his seat.
Nobody wanted to sit in the front and the row his friends were in was full.
You turned to your book to write the date when you heard the chair next to you get dragged across the floor.
You looked up to see it was Y/C!!!
Keeping calm you listened to the register and answered "yes" to your name.
Once the title was on the board and text books handed out the class burst into chatter.
"Omg did you hear that (your favourite band/singer) is coming here for a meet and greet!!"said Y/F really excited
"Yes I did but the tickets sold out before I could get any," you replied.
"Oh I'm so sorry really!! My mum got me and (their sibling or other relative) one." She said apologetically.
"Hey don't worry just get some cool pics and send them to me" you said looking down at your work wishing you could go.
"Hey" a voice next to you said.
"Wait is he talking to me" you thought" no probably to one of his mates."
"Hey Y/N" Y/C asked
"Yeah what is it?" You replied thinking it was going to be something like he needs a pen or can't do his laces.
"I managed to get 2 tickets to that meet and greet, would you errm like to come with me?" He asked looking right at you.
"OMG" you screamed in you head," is he serious??"
"Hey ow" you hisses at your friend who just poked you in the ribs. You realised they did this as you still hadn't replied.
"Seriously, yes please." You said looking up at him.
"Okay great." Y/C replied with a smile on his face." I can pick you up if you like."
"Are you sure, thanks that you would be excellent!" You reply

*time skip to end of lesson*
"Hey Y/N can I have your number so I can text you when I'll pick you up and to get your address?" He asked walking next to you.
"Yeah sure it's (your number"

************************************
Part two will be up soon please vote and comment any ideas or requests. Thank you for the views and I hope you like these