Imagine #2

It was a Saturday and you had nothing to do so you threw on some sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt. You grabbed your iPod/phone/tablet/laptop and plugged in your headphones and put (your favourite album) on repeat. You went on Wattpad to read some stories. At 10:30 am you got peckish so went and got some (favourite crackers or cookies) to eat and sat back down.

*30 minutes later*
Just as you were getting up to get a glass of water you hard your phone beep. You looked to see who it was and what they wanted. It was (Y/F/N) she wanted to know if you and (Y/O/F/N) wanted to go to town and have lunch and do some shopping. It was on a group chat and you both texted back yes, you were going to meet in 1 hour at (favourite restaurant).

You only had 1/2 hour to get ready as you had to catch the bus to town which would take around 25 minutes. So you quickly jumped into the shower, luckily you had washed your hair the day before so you didn't need to that today. You went back to your room and put on (favourite outfit). You did your hair, make up and sprayed yourself with (favourite body spray/perfume). You grabbed your bag, put on your shoes and yelled to your mum you would be back home at about 4ish.

*time skip, at the restaurant*
"Hey" you said to your two friends.
"Hey (Y/N)" they replied in unison.
"Okay let's go, I already booked us a table so we don't need to wait." (Y/F/N) said excitedly.

Just as you three sat down at your table which was a booth you saw (Y/C/N) and his friends walk in. Your two friends both nudged you. They were walking towards you with the waiter pointing to the seats behind you. " omg no" you thought to your self "this can't be happening."
"Hey" (Y/C/N) said to you three as he walked past your table. Both (Y/F/N) and (Y/O/F/N) burst out with laughter and you just felt your cheeks going red. One of his friends was still passing the table and have you three a weird look.
"Thanks for that"you said to your two still laughing friends in a sarcastic way. "He is going to think I'm a right weirdo now" you thought to your self.

************
To be continued