Imagine #3 part 3

Okay so before I start, sorry it's later then I said but thanks guys for getting 1.2K views!! Also thanks for the comments!!
Warning: unedited!!
*************************************
"Oh my days, this can't be real" you squeal as he squeeze Y/C hand tight. You do this as you are 1 person away from the front of the line and you can them (your favourite band/singer/ author/or celebrity).
You place your head on Y/C shoulder and say "thank you so much, you've mad nearly all my dreams come true."
"And what where they?" He questions as you move to the front of the line as the person in front has gone up to the table(s).
"Well first meeting (their name), then you telling me you had a crush on me and lastly being here with you." You say.
"Hey um Y/N, do you think this counts as a first date? Because if it is, if is perfect!" Y/C asks.
"Well yes I guess it is." You reply as you drag him towards the table/s. This is it I'm going to meet .....!!!

"What's your name then beautiful?" Your favourite band/singer/author/ ect asks? (A/N only include the beautiful if you want cause if it was like Jessie j or someone it may be weird)
" y/n" you reply whilst you feel your heart about to explode.
"Here you go (sweetie)" they say handing you the (what ever item it may be, photo, book, single ect ect)
"Thank you so much" you say, the energy inside you is like when you put a mento in cola.

*******(on the way home on the bus/in the car) ***************************

"Thank you so much" you say for about the 100th time since you say down.
"Hey it's okay, I enjoyed it and I'm glad you had a good time too." Y/C replied glancing over to you with his adorable smile.
You were listing to the music playing from the radio all the way home and you both sang stupidly.

You arrived at you destination and you felt your heart drop as this day was coming to a close.
As you went to get out of your seat you felt warm soft kiss being places on your cheek.
" bye honey" you called jokingly to him.
You watched him leave with a smile on your face, this day has been perfect and nothing could ruin it.

The end!!!!!
*************************************

Okay guys so I hope this ending is okay and i will post again soon!! Keep voting and commenting and remember I do accept requests!! Bye! Abbie xxx