Imagine #2 part 2

Before your meal came you got up to go to the toilet.
You didn't realise but (Y/C/N) was behind you.
When you came out the bathroom someone grabbed your shoulder.
Before you could speak, a sweet and calming voice said" shh don't worry it's me (Y/C/N)."
"What are you doing?" You asked getting a bit scared that your crush was like a crazy person.
"Well I wanted to talk to you, alone." He said looking everywhere but at you.
"Okay so what is it cause I'm kinda hungry and I think my lunch has arrived." You said hoping it wasn't going to take long.
"Well you see I like you. All of you. No I don't like you, I love you." (Y/C/N) said quickly and the last part was barley a whisper.
"I...I like you too." You said feeling your cheeks burning up.
"Really? Well do want to maybe grab a Starbucks together after lunch?"(Y/C/N) asked.
"Yeah sure, thanks." You replied. Inside you felt like exploding.

You went to Starbucks and had a laugh.
When you about to leave (Y/C/N) asked for your number. He then said thanks and mumbled something about you and girlfriend.
"Yes." You whispered.
"What?" He asked
"Yes I will be your girlfriend." You replied again feeling your cheeks turn a tomato-red colour.
(Y/C/N)'s mouth dropped and a smile creeped along his perfect face.
Laughing you pulled him into a hug. He hugged back tighter and kissed you lightly on your cheek.
You both walked to your bus stop hand in hand. (Y/C/N) caught your bus with you and walked you home. When you got your door and went to hug you but instead you pulled him into a kiss. It was perfect, the kiss, the moment, the day. He hugged you and watched you go inside.
As you where shutting the door a text came through it was from (Y/C/N), it read:
Thanks for the great day, love you loads
(Y/C/N) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*********************
The end!!!
Hope you like these, I would love for you to vote and comment your ideas or requests please!! Imagine #3 will be up shortly!!