Brandon and Trinity.

Unedited
Imagine for @trinityholloway2021
I hope you like it if not message me and I can change if.

It was a Saturday and you were having a lazy day in bed scrolling through social media, watching YouTube and Netflix.

Your phone screen flashed:
Brandon: hey Trinity I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go see that film you were talking about wanting to see?

You thought yeah sure why not and told him yes please, he gave you a time to be ready by as he would pick you up.

You jumped in the shower and got ready. You had 10 minutes left and sat waiting patiently for him to come.

*15 mins later*
You answers the door and saw his rich brown eyes and soft brown hair.
"Hey sorry I was late I hope you don't mind" he said
"Hey don't worry about it." You said.

////// time skip to after the film//////

"Wow that film was great thanks for bringing me!" you exclaimed.
"No problem." He said but you heard him say under his breath "it was even better with you."
You pretended not have heard and walked back to car together chatting about your favourite scenes.

Just as you were arriving at your house you saw Brandon biting his lip, you knew this meant he was nervous about saying something.
"What do you wanna say?" You asked curiously.
"Hmm oh um how do you know??" He asked.
"Your biting your lip. There's nothing to be afraid of I'm not going to hurt you." You replied.
"But you might." He said. "Okay I'm going to say it. Trinity I like you okay? And you probably don't like me back what so ever but I just had to say it."

The end
Sorry it ends like that but I find if not the endings get a bit clique so I hope it's okay.