Micheal and Cassidy

Hey guys so this was a request from cocoa10127 . Hope you like it xxx
Cassidy's POV

Bored was the only way to describe how I feel right now. Looking up at the ceiling I decide to go onto Facebook (or another preferred social media).
After scrolling through endless posts and boring relationship status updates I decide to lock my phone but then his post catches my eye..
Michael's posts always do, of course they do but this one had something even better in it! It mentioned The Walking Dead.
Out of curiosity I read to see what he posted:
Hey I have a spare ticket for The Walking Dead cast meet and greet for tomorrow. If your interested send me a message.

"I can't believe he has tickets, the meet and greet is sold out!" I scream in my head.

I quickly collected my self an messaged him asking if the ticket was still available and how much it would be.

*ding*
My phone went off signalling a message.

Yes the ticket is available and if you can give me a ride the ticket is free. X

I type back my reply quickly saying thanks and telling him to come round my house at 10am so my mum can drop us off.

The next thing I do is obvious I text my friend Rosalie about what just happened.

That night I fall asleep happy

*****<time skip to 9am in the morning>****

"Where is it??" I scream as I try hunting down my Walking Dead t-shirt

"Woah woah calm down, here you go I found it"my mum called

"Thank you so much mum!!" I say as she hands me my top.

After sometime I'm ready I got on my walking dead tee, black skinny jeans and red converse. My hair is in a high pony tail and light make-up is done .

I pack my rucksack with the essentials, phone, portable charger, batteries, drink, sweets, money and chewing gum.

Just as I'm finishing the door bell rings.

"I'll get it mum!" I call.

I open the door and Michael is standing there looking amazing like he always does.

"Hi" I say," do you wanna come in"

"Hey, yeah sure" Michael says entering the house. " thanks for the ride."

"No problem thanks for the ticket" I say just before my mum enters the living room.

"Aw don't you look sweet, your before wearing matching t-shirts" she says as my face turned red in embarrassment.

But she was right we both had on the same t-shirt.

"Okay so you ready to go??" My mum asks whilst grabbing her keys.

****<time skip to arrival at event>****

"Thanks mum, we'll meet you back here at 4" I call as we walk away from the car.

The car journey was fun, turns out Michael likes most of songs I like so the CD in the car was fine.

The queue to the entrance was huge and I let out a groan.

"Hey don't worry I got VIP tickets which means we don't have to wait in the queue." Michael said realising what my groan was for.

" VIP really!! Surely I owe you some money." I exclaimed, I couldn't imagine how much VIP would've cost.

"No no I'm sure you don't owe me anything, being here with you is a great payment." Michael said.

I laughed but then I hit me what he said, here you with you, why me??

As if reading my mind Michael says "umm Cassidy here's the thing I umm kinda like you and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

I think I just died like someone wake me up please.

"Um yeah of course I'll be your girlfriend." I exclaimed, this day has been amazing and I haven't even met the cast yet.

The rest of the day was amazing, I got all the cast signatures and got some great pictures.
What made it better was that it was with Michael.

The end

**************

Okay I hope you like it, if you want anything changed let me know.
Also guys thanks for getting it to 2.12k views!! Vote and comment!! Parts 2 of imagine 4 should be up within this week.