Imagine#3 part 2

Hey sorry guys I was away but I'm back now and I had a bit of writers block but hiiii and thanks for all the votes.

*in the meet and greet line*
"Hey Y/N," Y/C whispered into your ear "did you hear what the people behind us said?"
Confused you replied, "No I didn't."
"Oh well they said 'that couple in front is my relationship goal'" he said half laughing .
"Hahah yet we aren't even a couple" you replied but that reminded you that you weren't, as this raced through your mind you heard Y/C mutter under his breath "not yet unfortunately" .
"Hey what did you just say?" You questioned as the line moved forward thinking you had heard wrong.
"Err well.... I am kind said notyetunfortunatley." He said looking at the line.
"Well we could if you want." You said feeling the heat rise to your cheeks.
"Really!! Cause since the beginning of this year I liked you yet you don't seem the like the type of person who would go for a guy like me." He confessed.
"So I'm guessing that's a yes." You say whilst slipping your hand into his.

****************************

Okay so the meet and greet will be tomorrow or the day after that as I'm really tired right now, if not just re-read this sentence a so either forget or haven't had any spare time.
Thanks again and see again with part 3 of imagine #3. Xxx Abbie xx