School days

Aria's POV:

Scrolling through the class chats, I brushed my teeth and got ready for school. I was supposed to meet Aizawa sensei before homeroom so that we could discuss my quirk. It was also a pretty good time to ask him for some help regarding my costume. I changed into my school uniform, twirling in front of the mirror and giggling. 

I was feeling oddly happy. 

I grabbed two granola bars from the kitchen cabinet and finished packing my school bag. I felt some pain in my wrist as I did so, blaming it on the training I did last night. Making sure I had all my stuff, I walked out the front door.

I was going to school around half an hour earlier than I usually did, this was to make sure I could go talk to Aizawa sensei. I made my way down the usual route I took, noticing how it was much more empty as compared to usual.

I really hope I can find a way to control my quirk. Sighing, I continued walking till I reached U.A. I saw several vans nearby and felt confused, why would they be here.

Just as I thought that, a microphone was shoved in my face and a man began asking me what it was like to study at U.A

I hated this, publicity of all sort.

"You were in the villain attack recently, weren't you!", the man exclaimed, "How does it feel being at U.A?"

"I enjoy it a lot, my classmates are amazing and it's been really nice. If you'll excuse me, I have to meet with my teacher.", I said, before brushing past him.

I entered U.A and looked around, I wasn't exactly sure where the teacher's lounge was, so I may as well look around. I walked around, trying to make note of where all the other classes and important locations were. 

After a while of roaming around, I arrived at the teacher's lounge. Not sure if I was allowed inside, I knocked on the door and it was opened by Midnight. 

"Oh, you're here early, who do you need to meet?", she asked, looking way too energetic. 

"I'm here to meet Aizawa sensei, is he inside?", I responded.

"Aizawa! One of your students is here!~"

A moment later, Aizawa sensei walked out, carrying his sleeping bag with him. 

"Alright kid, what's the deal with your quirk. It looked like you were losing control over it, if not being consumed by it.", he stated with a tired  expression.

"My quirk is easily effected by my emotions, negative ones to be precise. If I lose confidence or feel like I've messed up significantly, my quirk ends up activating on its own. It typically takes a few minutes for it to come back under my control, or a lot of restraint.", I said nervously.

What if U.A expelled me because of my quirk. I don't think I'd be able to handle that mentally.

Aizawa nodded, "Alright Aria, I'll be assigning you a partner for the rest of the year, you can change them every once in a while if you wish to, but they'll be working with you in order to keep your quirk under control." 

He ran his fingers through his hair, "Additionally, I need you to work as hard as you can to control your quirk. Your teachers are here to assist you as well, so ask whenever you need help."

I'm sure the joyous expression on my face was very evident, "Thank you Aizawa sensei! Todoroki already helped me once when my quirk was about to lose control so I'll probably ask him."

He nodded and was about to turn around when I called out, "Um Aizawa sensei! I was wondering if you had any tips regarding my hero costume?"