200 Read Special

Oh my god, in less than a day you guys just went and surprised me, this is just another set of short drabbles.

Basically various scenarios where Aria and a character eat food together uwu, I hope you enjoy it~

Todoroki-

Going out with Shouto was generally a luxury. He was often exhausted by the time he was done with training, and his goals did not allow him to skip out on it. You supported his dreams and hence would often prepare something small to share with him after training.

Tonight was no different, the two of you sat on his roof, huddling together for warmth while feeding each other cold soba and chicken chow mein. Two very different dishes, but something you made into your own small tradition. 

You intertwined your fingers with Shouto's, appreciating the warmth his right side radiated, and then twirled some noodles around your chop sticks. 

The warm steam from the bowl of chow mein would rise and warm your cheeks, which were already considerably red from the cold winds. They were a delight to share in this weather. The cold soba noodles on the other hand, had their own appeal. Dipping them in the mentsuyu sauce and just feeling them slide through your mouth was heavenly.

Shouto and you treasured these moments together, just sitting in comfortable silence and staring at the rest of the world; It was your world after all, and they were all simply observers.

Yaoyorozu- 

It was a Saturday evening and you found yourself walking towards Momo's house. The two of you would meet every week to indulge in some sweet treats alongside a cup of Momo's special tea. 

Despite Momo's insistence as the host, you convinced her to let you bring the desserts as she provided not only the venue and drinks, but also the best company you could have ever wished for. 

The two of you would sit in in her greenhouse, surrounded by the suns rays and beautiful flowers, Momo would insist however, that none of them were as beautiful as you. She brought the tea set into the greenhouse and placed it on the table. You would follow and place your dessert of choice, always choosing something new to surprise Momo.

Today you decided to bring some small lemon tea cakes; you brought them from a bakery near your house and you were certain that Momo would love how soft and sweet they were, the hint of lemon never failed to impress either.

Momo poured the tea and you both took a sip, feeling the warm liquid calm your nerves. You watched in pure contentment as Momo took a small bite of the lemon tea cake, watching her eyes light up and the edges of her mouth curve up into a subtle smile. 

This was all you needed after all. 

Amajiki

Tamaki's quirk and personality often led to him trying many dishes that he did not end up enjoying. Almost all the time he was focused on his quirk and being prepared. Today however, you were not going to let him do that. 

Instead you decided to treat him to some much needed comfort food. You gave it a lot of thought, what was the best comfort food. There were many options, but after a decent amount of thought you were convinced.

You called him over, and approximately half an hour before he showed up you began cooking. This was a simple dish, but it was pure bliss once it touched your taste buds.

You heard your doorbell ring and you went to open the door for him. He handed you a bouquet of daffodils and embraced you tightly, "I.. missed you Aria..".

You let him hold you, enjoying his brief display of affection greatly before taking him towards the kitchen. You made him sit down at the dinner table and placed the dish in front of him. "Macaroni and cheese, I made it with all my love Tamaki."