Villains attack

Third Person POV:

Aizawa sensei introduced the class to a person wearing what looked like a suit an astronaut would wear, "This is the Space Hero : 'No 13' "

The entire class cheered in excitement and Thirteen began his introduction. Aria was standing near Bakugou, yawning as Thirteen explained where they were. 

"Before we begin, just one thing... or two.. or three.. or four.", Thirteen began to say and the class sweat-dropped as the number increased.

"I'm sure you're all already quite aware but, my quirk is called 'Black Hole'. No matter what material may get sucked into its vortex, I'm afraid it will turn to dust.", Thirteen explained. 

"Now that's a quirk that's perfect for removing wreckage and saving people injured by disasters!", Midoriya chimed in excitedly. 

"Yes. It is, however, a power that could also easily be used to kill people. And in that way, it is no different from the quirks of everyone here."

The entire class focused on his words, a serious and tense atmosphere building around them.

While their quirks were flashy, useful and something irreplaceable for each of them; Thirteen had just reminded them that they had the power to kill. Something which was done frequently by many villains.

Aria felt a shiver run down her spine, an ominous feeling building in her heart. She looked around, and tugged at Bakugou's shoulder. He didn't look at her and instead focused on Thirteen. 

It was then that she called out to Aizawa, "Aizawa sensei, there's something over there.". She fell to the ground, holding her stomach in pain as a wave of anxiety rolled over her.

A shadowy portal was swirling around, and from it, many people were coming out. However, they were not ordinary individuals, each of them was a villain.

"Huddle together and don't move!!", Aizawa ordered the class before addressing Thirteen, "No. 13! Protect the students!"

"What is that!? Is this like that training pattern at the entrance exam?", Kaminari asks, looking towards Aizawa in confusion.

"Don't move! Those are villains!", Aizawa sensei informed the class while putting on his goggles and preparing to engage in battle.

Aria's POV:

I felt my entire body tremble due to the sheer pain coursing through my body. I had never gotten the chance to understand why this would happen to me, but I assumed it was a part of my quirk. 

I was on my knees, barely able to understand what was going on around me, all I knew was that whatever it was, it was bad.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, but couldn't see who it was.

A voice called out, "Get up, you're okay". I couldn't make out who it was, but that was enough, just a little bit of reassurance is all I needed to slowly return to my senses.

I felt the ground beneath me disappear and looked around cautiously, it was then that I landed next to someone. 

Looking around, I saw Todoroki next to me, and several villains surrounding us. I nodded at him before gesturing to the villains in front of us, "You get these, I'll get the ones behind us."

Todoroki moved to handle the ones in front and I created a staff for myself so that I could deal with the ones behind us. I don't want to kill them, they don't look exceptionally strong, so I'll make this quick. Charging towards the villains, I spun my staff around in my hands and used it to knock them back. 

A villain with a fire quirk sent a burst of flames towards me and I ducked, rolling towards them and hit their legs with my staff. They fell back and I dealt with the others similarly. 

I created  a platform and made my way to Todoroki, who was interrogating a bunch of villains. 

"Aria! They're after All Might. Let's go to where Aizawa sensei is.", Todoroki stated and began making a pathway for himself with his ice. I followed on my platform and looked around for the rest of our class.

Todoroki's POV: 

I could feel anger bubbling up within me, could these stupid villains really believe that they would be able to defeat All Might? I was going to show them who they were trying to mess with.

I took a deep breath and looked to my side, Aria was next to me, looking around for the rest of our classmates. Her eyes held a determined glint, but she didn't look like she was doing too well. I remember the look on her face when she pointed the villains out to Aizawa Sensei.

She looked like she was incredible pain and I had to stop myself from running towards her. I couldn't understand why I cared, I consider her similar to a friend if not one. The vision of her crumpled up form terrified me and I focused back on the girl right now.

She took a dive to the right and I saw her attack a few villains who were scattered around before returning to me. 

I felt my facial muscles twitch upwards and shook my head, I could think about this later.

Aria's POV: