Chapter 4

Your Pov:
What was bloody happening with that wierd, stupid boy? And the other one, that ordered everyone to leave? I guess he's the leader or something. So what? I'm supposed to live here, under his commands? Yeah! Sure! That's exactly  what's gonna happen! What were they talking about anyway? They kept me waiting. Why did they take so much time to decide for a bloody, stupid tour? I noticed that the blondy blushed, when the black skinned boy - I think his name is Alby - was talking to him. Finally agreed and left.

"Just get over with this" I said and rolled my eyes. I started walking. I didn't know where I was going, to tell the truth. Then I noticed that he wasn't with me. "Um...are you ok?" I said walking back at him. He was just staring at me with a stupid smile. Damn it! He was so cute...and also weird. But I'm used to weirdness. I shook my hand infront of his face. "Helloooo...do you copy?". He opened and closed his eyes really fast. "Uh...yeah...sure. Just follow me love".

Love? What? Why? He just called me love? Why would he call me love? Ahhh! Something's definitely wrong with him.

I took a deep breath and followed him.

                     ⁻ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ: ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘʳ⁻

"So welcome to the Glade love" he said, with a smile. I was confused. "Now, you mean that I'll spend the rest of my bloody life here?" I asked. He shrugged, "Don't think this way love". "You're hiding something. I can feel it", "What are you talking about?". I turned around. We were a few meters away from that huge opening on the wall. "What's out there?" I asked him and pointed at the opening. Then I turned back at him. He looked deep into my eyes. What was he doing? I had a strange feeling about that. I knew that he wouldn't answer me, so I started walking fast towards the opening. I wasn't far away from the walls, when something grabbed my hand, twisted me around and before I could do anything, I saw Newt's face infront of mine. I could feel his breath. He was holding really tight my arms. I couldn't move. Although I didn't want to use my powers, because I didn't want to hurt him. I could feel that he was worried. He was taller than me - one head taller. He was looking deep down in my eyes. "We have three rules here" he said and tighten even more his grip. "First rule: do your part. Everyone has to help if we want to keep living. Second rule: don't hurt another Glader. If we don't trust each other them we'll be all dead. And the most important of all: DON'T EVER GO BEHIND THOSE BLOODY WALLS" he was coming closer and closer and started to tight more and more my arms. "So I guess just don't die?". He frowned. "You didn't answer to my question" I said then. "I told you everything you need to know" he said and finally let my arms. "FINE" I said and started walking again for the opening. I heard Newt following me but I started walking faster until I reached the opening. I started walking slowly and slowly and my jaw dropped when I looked inside. "Wow" it was the only thing I could hear myself saying.

Something was out there. Something...familiar. I could only see walls and a path wich was separated in other paths. Rocks were on the ground and ivy was covering most of the walls. Somewhere more thick and somewhere less. I kept walking slowly and slowly when I heard Newt behind me. I didn't want to loose my chance again. I used my powers. "What-" I heard him. I did it! "Why I can't bloody move?" he yelled. He kept yelling me but I didn't listen. Something was dragging me in there. I felt like I had to go out there.

Wait! What is going on?

My thoughts interrupted by the silence. Newt had stop yelling. Footsteps. Fast I turned to my right side, I lift my hand next to my head with my palm open and I saw Gally's face few centimetres away from mine. I heard Newt falling down, because I let him jerkily. I cought Gally. "What are you doing shuckface. Let me go. Why can't I move?" he yelled without breath. Oops! Maybe I was holding him very tight. "I warned you to stay away from me" I said and started to close slowly my other palm into a fist. Sweat began to flow from his forehead. I could feel his weakness become bigger and bigger as I closed my palm slowly. "Wha...re...doin'...me" he tried to say. "Rikki!" I heard a voice with British accent.

Newt's Pov:
I didn't have the time to think. I tried to warn her, but she just freezed me somehow. It felt like I was tied up with an invisible rope, that was constantly tighten and tighten. I could nearly breath. When I stood on my feet, I started running towards them. "Rikki" I screamed. She didn't move. Only her palm was closing slowly, slowly into a fist. "Oh my God! Bloody hell! Rikki what are you doing?" I yelled as I saw Gally full of sweat. He was red. He couldn't move or do anything to defend himself. "Hey, hey, Rikki please. STOP! You're hurting him". I wanted to catch her from her shoulders and pull her away, but as I touched them, they burnt my hands. "Shit!" I yelled, trying to get rid of the pain. My hands were red and they bloody hurt with every movement I was doing. I didn't care! Gally was dying, I could see him. He was red and wet from his sweat, like he was on fire. "Love, please stop, please, I-". Suddenly I heard a scream. It was Gally. I saw boys started running towards us and I knew that they were going to hurt her. Rikki was just standing there, staring at Gally with dead look. Then I realised that her hand had close into a fist. The next moment, Gally bloody screamed from pain again. "Love, please. Look at me, look at me!", but she didn't move. "I know you don't bloody want to do this. Please, I know you're not this bloody girl. Just bloody listen to me and stop. I'm here. I'm by your side" I almost screamed.

She finally looked in my eyes. I smiled. I could notice a grin of fear on her face. Then she bloody looked at Gally again. "Oh my God!" she whispered and let her hands fall by her sides. Gally fell on the grass, trying to find his breath. I didn't move, I just wanted to calm her down. It wasn't that bloody easy with all the shanks standing a few meters away, staring at her with their jaws dropped. I just ignored them and turned back at Rikki. She was in shock. But why? I mean... I don't know what is bloody going on. "No, no...no...no, no, no, no, no" she whispered while she took a few steps back. "What did I do? Oh my God!" she said and cupped her hands around her mouth. She looked at me desperate. She needed my help. "Hey love, just calm down please" I told her but she suddenly turned around and ran in the woods. "Med-jacks!" I yelled. "Take care if Gally" . I was about following her but something grabbed my arm. "Man, do you have suicidal tendencies?" I turned around and saw Minho. "She is...a MOSNTER. You saw what happend to Gally", "It happend because Gally was against her from the very beginning. You heard him in the box how he faced her". I pulled my arm out of his fist and started running in the direction that Rikki had gone. I had to find her asap and make sure that nothing bloody worse would happen.

Your Pov:
I didn't know where I was going. I just ran. I could feel water nearby. I followed the feeling and after a few minutes of running I saw a lake. It was big and deep enough to swim. Although, I didn't want to release my tail. Not here, not now! I don't even know what this place is. The area around was like a jungle. Dense vegetation, sounds of birds and insects. Green literally everywhere. Where am I? And why I can't remember anything? I felt tears burning my eyes. I sat near the river and leaned back on the trunk of a tree. I almost killed that bloody guy. I'm a bloody monster. A tear fell on my cheek but I whipped it away. I closed my eyes trying to find...yeah! It was still there. Still working, I hope. I touched my crystal necklace. A blue glowing warmed my body and calmed me down. Then I put my hands in the water. It was so peacefully there. Then the picture of the guy full in sweat blown inside my head. I closed my eyes tight and took deep breaths. "No, no. Come on Rikki. Not again" I tried to calm down myself but it didn't work. I opened my eyes and saw smoke everywhere. Then I looked down. "Bloody hell" the water was boiling. I took my hands out of the water as fast as I could. My back found it's way against a tree. The water became peaceful again. Oh shit! Why? Again! Why is this happening to me? I brought my knees close to my body and wrapped my arms around them, resting my head on them and stared at the slowly now flowing water in the river. I didn't want to cry. I didn't have the energy and the courage to do it. I wanted some time to think. Why me? Why I have to be bloody different? Why I have to drive away all those who want to approach me? Why? Why the hell are all this happening to me? WHY-? Footsteps. Someone is coming. Oh great! I thought and rolled my eyes. "Oh! Hi there!" I heard a soft voice.