6 The interview

The kitchen table, the kitchen
7:20am

(Phil pov)

I finished making breakfast and placed it on the table for the boys. They all started to eat. Tommy looked particularly calm.
"Hey, Tommy. You seem really relaxed mate." I said.
"Yeah. Yeah I guess I am." He smiled at me. He looked tired.
"Did you get much sleep?"
"Not much. I watched the sun rise. It cleared my mind."
I smiled at him. It was good to see, even in not so great times, that Tommy was calm.
"I have a good feeling about today." Wilbur said. He looked at Techno who looked nervous. "Someone has an interview!"
"Yeah, yeah I know. Just don't want to make a fool of myself." Techno said.
"Your be fine." I smiled. Techno smiled.
"Well, your be fine as long as you don't bring up potatoes or wanting to kill someone!" Wilbur laughed. Tommy joined in.
"Now I'm panicking." Techno said.
"Don't worry. Your do fine!" Wilbur smiled at his twin.
"Yeah." Tommy finished his food. "Your smart and now famous. You will be fine. Plus your have at least me and Wilbur with you. Not sure if Tubs is coming."
"Oh, Tubbo, are you up to going with them? It is absolutely fine if your not" I smiled. Tubbo looked up from the table and nodded.
"Your coming?" Tommy sounded excited.
Tubbo nodded again and looked back down at the floor.
"You sure Tubbo?" I asked.
He just nodded again.
"Are you okay mate?"
He nodded and left the table. He went upstairs and we heard the twins bedroom door close quietly.
"Hum. He should probably put on long sleeve." Tommy said. There were nods of agreement around the table before the subject changed.
"So, should I bring my guitar?" Wilbur asked. "We could bring the keyboard and play some songs."
"Oh! I want to bring my guitar!" Tommy smiled.
"If you guys break them I will be very annoyed." I laughed. The boys laughed with me as we all went to get ready.

A place where interviews take place.
(Idk where they take place I have never had one)
12pm

(Tommy pov)

We all sat on a sofa Me and Wilbur had our guitars behind our seats. Techno sat by the interviewer, Wilbur next to him, then me then Tubbo. We had said for personal reasons Tubbo may not say much and that you probably shouldn't ask any questions. I told him to poke my arm gently if he wants to answer a question, so once I am done answering I can ask him his answer. He is also aloud to shake his head or say he doesn't want to answer a question if he doesn't want to answer.

The interviewer, Abby, did her introduction asked us our roles in the books and movies.
"Hello, I am Technoblade, I am the writer and director of the Dream smp series. I also play Technoblade" Techno smiled.
"Hello! I am Wilbur. I am a character and actor in the Dream smp series." Wilbur smiled.
"I am Tommy. I play Tommyinnit in the Dream smp series." I smiled at Tubbo.
"I'm Tubbo. I play Tubbo_." He said.
"So." Abby smiled. "Everyone wants to know, where did the characters of your amazing stories come from? And was there any inspiration for these characters?"
Techno smiled. "The characters, as you may know, share the names of my friends and family. They are based of whom they get there name from to a degree."
"Dream isn't mean though." Wilbur laughed.
"No, he isn't." Techno smiled. "But each actor got to edit the character before publishing and even design the outfits."
"Mine is basically me." Wilbur laughed. We all laughed with him. "Sally, my girlfriend, actually made the outfits though."
"I made mine to match Tubbo's. So I have a green bandana, and he has a red one and things like that. We actually have the bananas here." I put mine on and gave Tubbo his. He put it on around his neck like me.
"So, Tubbo, if you are okay with answering, where did your horns come from? Have you had them all along and they where edited out for the first movie, or did you grow them? And why is one broken?" Abby asked.
Tubbo smiled. "I actually grew the horns. I met this guy call Jschlatt, he is in the books but in real life he is really nice, and he was cursed with horns. Part of this curse involved someone he met getting the horns. It just happened to be me, which actually fit the story. I will not be answering why one is broken."
"So you weren't born with them?"
"Nope."
I smiled and nodded at him. He seamed to be doing a bit better.
"Interesting. So, how did you come up with the story?"
"Well I-" Techno went to say.
"We had just watched Hamilton, so it was inspired by that, Tubbo had a strange dream about being shot by a firework and Tommy said I was going insane!" Wilbur said. "Techno went from there."
"That's pretty much it." Techno laughed.
"Hey, didn't I say about the exile?" I said. "I don't know why I think I had a dream or something."
"No, you had just read Thesues and the Monitor." Techno said.
"Oh yeah, cause you call me Thesues. Yeah, I remember now." I said. "Though I think Dream came up with my character going to see yours."
"Oh, in the exile?"
"Yeah."
Techno nodded. "Yeah, that was Dream."
"So, I see you have your instruments. Can you play some thing for us? " Abby asked.
"Okay. Tommy, get your guitar. You know what we are playing." Wilbur winked at me. I grabbed my guitar.

Me and Wilbur sang.

"I heard there was a special place,
Where men could go and emancipate,
From the brutality and the tyranny of their rulers.
Well this place is real you needn't fret,
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, not Eret,
It's a  really big and not blown up L'manburg.

My L'manburg,
My L'manburg,
My L'manburg,
My L'manburg.

For freedom and for liberty,
Our nation sort to build on these,
A victory for all under democracy.
Well, the darkness came and then it went,
We built our home and we watched it end,
From the rubble emerged my great L'manburg.

My L'manburg,
My L'manburg,
My L'manburg,
My L'manburg.

With hands bloodied and knees feeble,
O

ur people rose like the great eagle,
Our empty fields and candles 'round L'mantree.
With sweat and tears we armed our ranks,
We laid foundations in our land,
And from all lips from here up to infinity.

We sing L'manburg,
We sing L'manburg,
We sing L'manburg,
We sing L'manburg."

Abby, Techno and Tubbo clapped.
"So, thank you for your time." Abby said.
"Bye." Techno said.
"BYE!" Wilbur smiled.
"Goodbye from me and Tubbo." I said, seeing that Tubbo looked nervous and wanted to get out of there quickly. We waved and the camera cut.