7 XD?

Tommy and Tubbo's room
11pm

(Tommy pov)

I had hardly gotten any sleep and I heard a noise in the garden. I ran downstairs and saw DreamXD stood there.
"Hello Tommy." He smiled.
"Hello XD. I do wish to speak to you." I said.
"That is why I am here. What about?"
"About yesterday. I was nice to Tubbo today, does that mean you are happy with me?" I asked.
"A little. But you must go on an adventure first." XD started to make flowers that had died come back to life. I watched in amazement as a dead cornflower blossomed into it's second life. I looked at it in amzment.
"How did you do that?" I asked.
"Why with my magic of cause." He smiled.
"Do I have magic? Being part Dreamon and all." I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"My dad. He was a Dreamon." I said.
"I know. But you are not part Dreamon. You are like me. A God." He smiled.
"What?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I don't understand. I can do that?"
"If you learn, yes."
"What about Tubbo?" I asked.
"Oh, he is part Dreamon. That is why he got the horns. Curses are more likely to transport onto a Dreamon than anyone else. However, God's, like us, can't get cursed. You and your brother are special. But I came to you. To teach you about the power you hold. Tubbo needs to know too. And Ranboo? He needs to understand his ender powers." He wrapped his his hands around a dead bee. When he opened them, the bee flew out towards the flower. I saw a second dead bee and tried it. The bee was still dead.
"Just believe Tommy." XD put his hands around mine and closed them around the bee. When he opened my hands, the bee flew to the flower. I looked at them.
"Did- did I do that?" I asked.
"Partly. You must understand your power. Bring your brother and Ranboo here." XD said.
I ran to wake up Tubbo, on the way I messaged Ranboo to come over. Tubbo was a bit annoyed at being woken up, but he came downstairs with me. Ranboo came over pretty quick. We went into the garden.
"Meet, DreamXD." I said. Tubbo and Ranboo looked amazed.
"Oh my God." Ranboo said.
"What-?" Tubbo looked shocked.
"Hello Tubbo and Ranboo. I am DreamXD. You may call me XD." XD smiled.
"How- how do you know us?" Tubbo asked.
"I know everyone. For I am God." XD smiled. "May I look at your arm?"
Tubbo put his arm out. XD placed his hands gently on the bandages.
"I hope your arm feels better." He smiled.
Tubbo removed the bandages. The cuts where now just scars, as if they had been there for a while.
"How?" Tubbo asked.
"I am a God. That is how. Tommy is also a God." He smiled. "Tubbo, you are half Dreamon and Ranboo, you are obviously part enderman."
Ranboo stood behind Tubbo.
"Why are we here?" He asked.
"I have somewhere to take you. So you can learn your powers. So see you soon bench trio."

Suddenly all around us turned back.

(Tubbo pov)

We awoke in-
In Tommy's house in Techno's stories?
"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God." I said. I started to panic.
"Sh." Ranboo hugged me.
"What are you wearing." Tommy asked.
I was in a brown coat with white fur. Ranboo had a suit on and tommy? Well, he just looked like Tommy. But he had beautiful white wings with red at the tip of each feather.
"We are in your house. But- from book 3?" I said.
"What? Wait, does that mean L'manburg is near?" Ranboo asked.
"Tommy! You have wings!" I called.
Tommy looked at his back.
"Oh my God!" Tommy freaked out.
"Hey we are all hybrids! Yay?" Ranboo said.
Tommy took a minute to figure out how to open and close his wings.
"Let's go." I said. Tommy and nodded and we went to where L'manburg should be.

A hole. A huge hole.

"L'manburg is gone." I said.
"It was never meant to be." Ranboo said.
Me and Tommy looked at him.
"How- how do you know that?" Tommy asked.
"I- I don't know. I remember the line but nothing about it." Ranboo said.
"Oh God! Ranboo, do you remember me?" I held his hands.
"Y- yeah." He said. "why?"
"He- He is like Ranboo in Techno's story. He has memory problems." I hugged him.
"Argh, you are married." Tommy said. "Just look at the rings."
I felt my horn. Well, the full one. It had a golden ring on it. I saw Ranboo's white horn had one on. It had a 'T' ingraved in it. I took mine off and looked at it. It had a 'R' in it. I put it back on.
"Well, I guess we need to be looking for something." Tommy said. "The sooner we find it the better. I don't like it here."
"Okay. But, can we see if Michael is here?" I asked.
"Who- who's Micheal?" Ranboo asked.
"Our son."
"Son?"
"You don't remember your own son?" I asked.
Ranboo shook his head. I hugged him.
"The Zombie Piglin." Tommy said.
"I remember a Zombie Piglin child." Ranboo said.
"Yes! That's him! Michael!" I said.
"What?"
"Come on. TO SNOWCHESTER!" I started to walk North.
"Er, Snowchester is that way-" Tommy pointed east.
"It is. Let's go." I laughed.

Hi!
Hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day/night!