Chapter 10 - Mine

"You know," Romeo started talking making me look over, "He really likes you."

I stopped to think for a second,

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he acts different around you, he's absolutely all over you. It's not like your a one nightstand or one of his hoes, you're special to him."

"Oh, that's good, because if I was just one of his hoes I would have to kill him." I said with a straight face watching as Romeo's eyes widened.

I waited for 30 seconds before I couldn't contain my laughter anymore, "you should've seen your face!!" I wheezed out.

He started wheezing too, which I wasn't used to, so I wheezed more.

Both our faces were red and we were slamming on the glass table with our hands, we weren't even laughing at his face anymore we were laughing at how retarded out laughs sound, with my snorting and his constant deep inhales made us laugh even harder.

"Uhhh- what are you guys laughing at?" Luciano asked us putting his phone down, and sitting beside me.

"S-She snorts like a fucking pig" Romeo wheezed, and then mocked me by snorting making me laugh harder.

"Stop- stop- stop" I said in between breaths smacking Luciano's shoulder.

We both calmed down eventually and took a few deep breaths.

"You guys done?" Luciano asked,

"Yes LoVeR bOy we are." Romeo mocked my name for him, making me slightly wheeze.

"Jesus Romeo you started her again" Luciano said smacking the back of Romeo's head.

I took in deep breaths, "okay, okay I'm done." I panted out.

We all started talking about random stuff when the doorbell rang,

"ME ILL GET IT" I yelled.

I had never been allowed to answer the door at my dads house since he likes taking control.

I jumped up and went to get the door, hearing Luciano and Romeo laugh at my excitement for opening a door.

I quickly realized I needed money.

"LUCIANO?" I yelled at him making him come over.

"Yeah?"

"Money, I have none." I smiled awkwardly.

"Here" he laughed handing the pizza man a bill.

I took the pizza and went to sit down.

"Thank you Val" Romeo told me grabbing a piece and biting into it.

I nodded to him before plopping down beside Luca,

"Are you gonna eat this time?" He asked me smirking, my face immediately went pink when I remembered what happened when i didn't last time.

"Uhm yeah. Yeah I will."

"Good" he said while laughing.

We all ate and talked for a bit longer and by that time it was around 9 pm.

"OH SHIT! SHIT" Romeo yelled and jumped before running over to the door, "MY DATE I HAVE A DATE, BYE VAL IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU" he yelled before running out.

Me and Luciano both laughed at him forgetting about it.

"Alrighty well I'm going to lay in bed because I don't feel like staying down here." I smiled.