Chapter 12 - Surprise

Valentina's POV*

As I got into the car with Romeo he started laughing, "what?"

"Nothing nothing, it's just that you're going to pick up lingerie as a present for my best friend, with me" he laughed.

"What else do you have in mind? Hm? This is gonna cheer him up, hopefully." I mumbled putting Dee in the car seat.

————
We dropped her off and barely talked to mom, there wasn't anything to talk about, other than that she had a house now.

We walked into the mall and I looked around, "where's Victoria secret" I whined already bored of walking.

"It's right here." He pointed to the store.

"Finally." I walked into the store while Romeo waited outside, I didn't want him to see what I was buying, I don't know what that weird mind of his could come up with.

I looked around and found a really nice red lace 2 piece. I also found a new bra, just for me.

I paid for the stuff and walked out to Romeo on his phone.

"Jeez you took long enough" he started to walk with me,

"Awh is 15 minuets too long" I teased.

He rolled his eyes and continued walking.
—————
In the car**
"Val?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Please wait till I'm gone to fuck him" he smirked.

Welp.

"When are you leaving?" I laughed.

"With that attitude 10 minuets after I drop you off. You seem desperate."

"I just want him in a better mood is all." I shrugged.

We arrived home and Luciano was still in his office, I snuck upstairs and put the bag in the bathroom.

I went back down and said bye to Romeo, then went to Luciano's office.

It was around 11 pm so the guards were going home too.

"Can you come to bed yet?" I whined.

"Why does someone miss me?" He teased me,

"Come on, I have a surprise" I said making him stand up and smile.

"Lead the way love"

I assume he knew it had something to do with some type of sex.

"Okay wait here." I told him plopping him down on the edge of the bed.

I got dressed into the lingerie and got ready to show him.

Even though he had seen my naked body before I was still nervous of what he thought.

I walked out smiling as he looked up from his phone his eyes dropped to my body.

"Jesus" he started to unbutton his shirt, "come here."

I walked over to him as he pulled me down so that he was hovering over me smirking.

"I assume you like it?"

"Yes, yes very much." He nodded.

His POV*

She looked hot, and I mean she always does but this was something else.

"You lead." She told me smiling.

I sat her up and admired her body.

"I want you to undress me." I told her still smirking.