Chapter 29 - get out.

~
"No because I remember herrrr, she was all over you, oh my god. To think we were in 3rd grade and you had a literal fandom" Val said as she laughed throwing her head back.

I kept glaring at Nico the whole time. Who the fuck does he think he is? Honestly.

"Yo Luciano, you good?" Nico asked me as Valentina's attention shifted to me, giving Nico a chance to slither his arm around her neck.

"Uhm, sorry." Val cleared her throat and moved his hand away,

"Cmon why can't I put my arm around you're neck, we're besties." Nico smiled.

"I think she's fine." I stood up and put Valentina on my lap.

She was in between my legs with her head resting on my shoulder, talking with Nico.

The vibrations of her speaking were amazing.

~

"Okay so this is the guest bedroom, and there's three more, cmon I'll show you" Val got up and went to show Nico the rooms.

So I got my plan ready.

Our 1 year anniversary was in a week, and I had already finished everything.

But what I was getting ready for and setting up wasn't supposed to be until tomorrow, but what's the harm in doing it tonight?

When I went shopping for our anniversary I also got her something, well more for me.

The lingerie:

I mean come on, how was I supposed to not get her that

I put it in a nice little bag, and when she got back I was going her to you know, put it on.

~
"Okay! He chose the 3rd one, and he was acting weird the whole time, like the man was literally covering his pants- wait- ew no wait what if- no, ew." She shook her head at her thoughts as I said there on the end of the bed waiting for her to realize I got her something.

"And what was up with you?"

"I'm horny. Now, I got you something, please pleaseeee put it on" I whined holding out the bag.

"You horny fuck." She glared at me as she grabbed the bag and walked into the bathroom.

"This is actually nice Luciano, where did you get it?" She yelled from the bathroom.

"The mall, let me see it please."

As I said that Val came out of the bathroom and did a 360 for me.

"Like, if this was more covered up I would where it out"

She grinned looking at her ass in the mirror.

"Come here you tease." I told her as I picked her up and slammed her on the bed, so that I was hovering over you.

"No- wait a sec" she sat up, "hm?"