Chapter 35 - Death

~

Luciano's POV:

"Wake up fat ass" She shook me as I slowly opened my eyes.

I groaned in response as she grabbed my leg and dragged me off the bed.

"ow" I said sarcastically as I moved so I was laying on my back and just stared up at her.

She blushed a bit before frowning and going into the bathroom.

I smiled a little before she came back out.

"Here" she said as she handed me a knife.

"What is this for?"

"Figure it out." She rolled her eyes and left.

I grunted as I got up and started walking down the stairs, as I did I saw Valentina sitting at the table with a birthday cake.

"What's this?"

"Since I wasn't there for your birthday I know it's really late but I got you something" she smiled widely before sitting me down.

"Mm" I groaned in approval.

She came back into the room with a small bag, handing it to me.

"It's not much but it was short notice"

I smiled at her thoughtfulness.

As I opened the bag I saw cologne, a bear, and juice boxes.

"Okay I love everything, but what are the juice boxes for, and why do I have a knife"

"Okay so the juice boxes are for me I just forgot to take them out sorry, and I wanted to give you something so that you would come downstairs to ask me why you had it" she said starting to get up.

"Smart girl"

I grinned at my sudden thought, "you know, since you're celebrating my birthday and all, and you're sober now" I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Explain"

"No" I picked her up and started to walk up the stairs.

"Yeah I got that new bra I told you about too, it's white and it's got this lace and stuff, I'm wearing it right now but I really like it."

Just to make sure she wasn't lying I pulled off her shirt as she was still in my arms, "Not lying I see. Good girl" I mumbled and started kissing her.

We finally made it to the bedroom as she started moaning,

Then her phone started ringing, "fuck"

I looked over to her dresser and sat up as I answered it, "hello?"

"Hello, is Valentina there?"

"Yeah why?"

"I have some news for her."

"Cant you just tell me?"

"Uh, sure. Please tell this to her lightly, it's about her mother, she um- she passed.."

My heart immediately felt an ache for her.

Her mother was everything to her.

And what about Dee?

"Is dee okay?"

"Sadly....no"

"Oh"