Chapter 27 - shopping

"VAL CMON!! AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU, YOU TAKE WAY TOO LONG" I yelled up the stairs as I waited for her to be ready to go shopping.

This girl takes 3 hours to get ready.

But I'm still gonna marry her one day.

I smiled at the thought of her in a wedding dress, saying 'I do' to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by her running down the stairs panting.

"IM HERE! IM GOOD!" She raised up her hand in some sort of victory, which made me look at her like she was crazy.

"Shut up and let's go" she said pushing me out of the door.

We both got into the car and started driving.

"You didn't even compliment my outfit." She said smacking the back of my head, making me smile.

"It's nice love"

"Thank you." She smiled in satisfaction.

As we were talking a bit more, the song 'vacation bible school' came on.

"I KNOW, I KNOW WHATEVER CITY YOURE IN, YOURE STILL THE BOY THAT ID PICK IN A LINE UP OF LIKE 30 HOT GUYS" she sang along, humming the rest.

"Get it girl"

She shot her head towards me glaring at me.

She didn't stop either,

"jeez...sorry" I said and she finally looked away.

We finally arrived at the mall, I already sensed that a lot of guys would be looking at her.

Her outfit:

She held my hand and continued walking

"No- no bro. Her! Yeah! Like her, go up to her and ask for her number. If you fail and don't get it then I get to fuck your girlfriend. If you get her number I can't." The random boys friend says, I looked over and they both looked to be about 15 or 16.

"Val, Val, love. If this boy comes up to you and asks for your number. Give it to him. Okay? Nothing is going to happen between you guys but it's a bet, and if he loses it'll probably hurt him really bad." I told her, as she looked up to me.

"Okay" she grinned.

"Uhm, hi- hi..so! I was just wondering-" he took a glance back to his friend, who was holding up a picture of a girl, who seemed to be his girlfriend, and his friend turned the picture towards himself and put it in his pants. He looked back at us, "I need your number."

Val was glaring at the boy with the picture in his hand.

"Yeah- uh here" she gave him her but there was a left over drink on an end table that she grabbed.

"Hold my purse Luciano." She said shoving the purse into my chest, as she continued to glare at the boy who was now looking her up and down.

"Is that a bet where he gets to fuck your girlfriend if you lose?" She turned her glance to the boy in front of us.