Chapter 21 - A lot of stuff.

—————-
I woke up to Romeo coming towards me with soup.

"You're up! How u feeling?" He asked me.

My head hurt like hell, and all I remember is my dad beating me to the ground until I saw black.

"Fine"

He set the soup down and grabbed Luciano, I didn't even care to look at him.

"tell her" Romeo told Luciano, pushing him towards me.

"I told you to leave it alone." Luciano scowled.

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing don't worry about it."

"TELL HER LUCIANO."

"FINE GOD."

I was so confused.

"What are you guys bickering about" I laughed a little.

Luciano sighed as Romeo walked out of the room, "So, you know how we ran away together to get away from our parents?"

"Yeah? What about it"

"It wasn't for that...meaning. I'm not saying that like- I- That wasn't the plan originally, but it- it is now." He was stuttering a lot.

"Uh explain, what was the real meaning."

"I was- um- so you dad- he thought- he didn't want you- and uh your mom didn't want- she didn't want you either so- so I was supposed to take you and-....and I was supposed to sell you. But! But I didn't- because I fell in love with you-"

"Stop stuttering so much jeez"

"Sorry."

I already knew that, duh, I'm not dumb. I knew my parents wanted to sell me but I didn't think Luciano was supposed to.

"Why did you agree?"

"Money,"

I thought he had plenty.

"Oh. So you didn't have plenty like you said?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Uh- No. No not at the time. And money is money right." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Ok, I'm going to the movies with a guy tonight." I shrugged and walked off.

I wasn't actually, I just wanted to be partly away from him, and I wanted to go to the movies.

"Wait what??" He ran up to me, "who's the guy??"

"I dunno, his names Phill."

WHY PHILL?

"Phill....? Alrighty love, have fun with pHiLL" he smirked and walked off.

"Oh I will! Phill has a big dick I've heard." I mumbled walking up the stairs.

"Big dick huh?"

"Yeah!"

"You wanna see big? Hm?" He started walking towards me.

"You're just itty bitty," I scoffed at him.

He scooped he into the bathroom and pulled his cock out.

Jesus.

"Pretty small huh."

How did I even take that??

"So this phill guy, he's bigger hm?" He looked up at me while I was still staring at his...part.

"So you're a fan I see"