Chapter 18 - Your touch

As she grinned harder I started to groan a bit louder.

I was moving her hips at the pace I wanted.

She started to whimper a bit as I moved my hips with her.

I flipped her over so that I was on top of her while her arms were draped around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I kissed her harshly on the neck moving down.

"Luciano" she whimpered starting to kiss my jaw.

"do you want to go to the room or just here." i asked

"Her- god" she moaned as I started to tease her pussy.

"Full sentences love"

"Here- Here I want you to take me here" she quickly said as I sped up my pace.

She started to grind on my hand as I wasn't giving her enough.

I groaned as she moved her hands into my swim trunks.

She moved her hand down to my dick, and started to pump up and down on it.

I moved myself so that she could take off my swim shorts, it started to get harder to pleasure her as she went harder.

As hard as it was I moved her hand off my dick and moved my fingers out of her, without warning I stuck myself into her earning a loud moan as she threw her head back.

"You feel so good around my dick baby." I said as I thrusted  harder.

"Cum..I'm cumming" she moaned out, "hold it Valentina."

"Hold it." I repeated.

She apparently couldn't take it anymore and cummed. The sense of her warm liquids made me cum too.

"I told you to fucking hold it." I grunted at her as she was in a daze from with just happened.

I flipped her over so she was on top of me, "Now go down to my cock and suck."

"Um-"

"Do it Valentina."

She listened and went down to my dick, she licked the tip lightly making me groan.

My cock was so fucking hard for her right now.

She slowly put it in her mouth and pumped up her head up and down on it, to help her I put my hand on her head and lead her to the right pace.

"God, I love when your touching my cock Valentina" i told her with a thick Spanish accent.

"Mm" she giggled as she took her hand and put it on the part of my dick that wasn't in her mouth and pumped that at the same pace as her mouth was going.

"God Valentina" I whimpered.

I threw my head back as I felt an orgasm come on, "I'm gonna cum-" I told her as she went faster.

I finally let the warm liquid out of me, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over me making me moan loudly.

She came up and kissed me with my juices still in her mouth.

I put on of my arms around the back of her neck and pulled away slightly, "Swallow."

I watched as she swallowed my juices making me smirk.

I continued to kiss her and we messed around for a bit longer but it was getting to be around 2 am so we headed back.

"You were really good" I whispered in her ear.

"As I said before I watch a lot of porn."

I laughed a bit and we finally made it to the room.

She headed in for a shower and I changed, when I put new clothes on I noticed a little pink journal in her bag.

I passed by it since it's her personal stuff but it made me curious on what was in there.

"CAN YOU GET ME A TOWEL I FORGOT ONE" she yelled out to me, "SURE"

I opened the door widely as I walked in placing the towel in front of her, "great now out."

I didn't leave obviously, I just watched her change into her new clothes.

"Alright, what move do you wanna watch?" She asked me, as we looked through all the movies.

"365 days," I smirked at her.

She searched it up and put it on.

She screamed a lot in happiness through out the movie.

Weird.

By the end of it she was asleep, I got up to go to the bathroom but I saw a number on her phone pop up 'Anthony :)' was the name.

I inspected the contact and tapped on the message.

I read through them and it was mostly conversations like,

'Wanna go out sometime?'

"No I have a boyfriend you know, I told you already."

"Oh come on one time."

"No thank you."

I liked that she was loyal. I really liked it.
I checked the newest message:

'Send? ❤️❤️'

What the fuck. At least I knew she was loyal but who the fuck is this guy, and who does he think he is?