Eight

I expected some apology messages from Harriana but I expected too much. They didn't message me. I was sure they were together now. I updated many statuses on Facebook about the red headed outcasts to jealous Harriana. I hope they read those messages.
'How are your friends?' Mom asked, entering my room.
'Uh, they're fine.' I answered, quickly. And I was right. They were fine, together. I was just a kabaab me haddi xD
I left them on their own.
'Why don't you go out with them?' Mom asked.
'I don't want to go out.' I answered.
'Why not?' She asked.
'I-I feel like spending time home. In my room. On this bed. Staring outside this broken window.' I said.
'O-Okay.' Mom said and left the room.
Thank God she didn't resist me. I threw myself on the bed and thought about the positive aspects of life. But guess what? There are no positive aspects to my life. A broken house, a weird friend circle, used clothes, and so much more. I had no such thing that could lead me to thank God.
All I had was a beautiful face. Tomorrow was school and I was ready to jealous Harry. And how? I would hang out with another guy in the school who doesn't have a good face so he would know that I prefer that bad faced over him.
I did all the homework, revised the work and went to sleep.
♥❇♥❇
*Alarm*
'Uh man!' I yawned, my hair all messed up.
I placed my hand on the alarm clock to shut it up. I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face, changed my clothes, and waited for Ella, one of those 'red headed' girls. I asked her to puck me up from the stop.
She messaged me,
I'm here at the stop?
I ran to the stop and got into her car. She had a red Honda civic. We didn't talk till we reached the parking lot.
I was hands in hands with Ella now. We walked to the hallway and into our classroom. I had the first period with Harry. I sat with Darren, a boy I planned to hang out with. I sat close to him. Occasionally, I'd hit or poke him when I noticed Harry staring at me. I was acting weird and over with the Darren guy and I didn't like doing it.
The time passed and finally the break bell rang. I ran to the lockers to put my books back in. As I reached the lockers, I heard some voices and I recognized them.
The girl, don't be scared. Say it all.
The boy, I don't think she likes me. She has a boyfriend now, I think.
The girl, you are insane. How can she have a boyfriend?
The boy, I don't know. I'm worried.
The girl, don't be. Emily has big heart.
The boy, so, when do I tell her that I love her?
The girl, I told you all this yesterday in the parking lot.
The boy, okay. Wish me luck.
*They were Harry and Ariana!*
I stopped eve's dropping and opened my locker, placed the books back in, grabbed some money which mom gave me last week.
I ran to the cafeteria, arms in arms with Darren. I heard Harry and Ariana walking behind me.
Harry: see? She has a boyfriend!'
Ariana: no! I know her like the back of my hand.
Harry: what? She gives a clear proof of having a boyfriend.
Ariana: don't be stupid or I'll throw you onto her.
Harry: I'm confused.
Ariana: I'll confirm it for you. I'll ask Ella, okay?
Harry: thank you so much Ari! I love you.
*SILENCE*