Twenty Three

I never recheck before I publish the chapters. I just read the previous chapters and I discovered that they have a lot of errors in them. So ignore them all.
***********
'What? Another drama?' I asked him. I was confused.
'Yea. Another drama.' He said and looked away.
'And that is..?'
'It's not the right time to tell you both. Let's go back to the car.' He said and asked us to follow him.
We got back to the car.
'What was the point of going out of the car when we were supposed to come back in?' Ariana asked.
'The point was that I wanted to talk to my girlfriend without getting interrupted by bitches.' Zack said.
'Woah! Who's the bitch here?' Ariana was really pissed.
'That's the third person here.' Zack said.
'Stop it you guys. Zack don't say that to her.' I interfered for good.
'That's why she's my best friend.' Ari commented.
Zack smiled and ignored what she said.
'Now let's find a solution to Emily's problem.' Ari said.
'Yea. Please.' Zack and I said that together.
I giggled.
'Zacky Backy take us to a coffee shop. We'll do this job there.' Ariana said. This girl was high all the time.
He nodded and after five minutes, we were in the coffee shop.
"Order something that suits your 'Princeness'!" Ariana commented, looking at his fake hair.
'Okay bitch.' He said.
We used to cone here a lot. This place meant so much to us three. We made so many memories here, took a million selfies, laughed countless times.
'Now. Emily.' Ariana said, looking at me.
I explained everything to them. Ariana was out of words for that.
'Your dad? What? Why? What made him?' She was shocked.
I was fighting my tears during all this time. I felt Zack's hand squeezing mine.
'What have you planned basically?' Ari asked me.
'I'll quit school, get an apartment.' I said, I couldn't find more words so I decided to stop.
'And how would you pay rents?' She asked me.
'I'll get a job somewhere.' I told her.
'This isn't a bad idea but I can't let you live alone in an apartment. I'll move with you. Because my Mom thinks I'm too much depending on Dad.' She added.
'So we need to search for an apartment.' I said. The idea was working.
'Are you guys stupid?' Zack was pissed. 'How can you even think of being so cruel to yourselves?'
'What? We have a total right to do anything we like.' I said. He didn't make any sense.
'Listen both of you. Stop acting weird. You have no idea what you're about to do.' Zack said.
'Em, you're no way quitting school. Bitch.' Ariana rolled her eyes at me.
'Don't over react. You can't take such big decision over a night. Spend some time with your parents and figure the things out. I won't like to see my girlfriend so helpless.' Zack lectured.
'Oh my God. I thought this prince had nothing but looks. Mom! He has brains, too!' Ari said, poking his wig.
We all laughed
'Thanks, Zack.' I mumbled.
It helped. It worked.
He was actually right. I couldn't be so ridiculous. I was making hilarious decisions. I had to spend some time with dad. I should know what he's facing, what bothered him so much?
He loves me, I love him. We need to figure the things out.
'If things don't work, we'll shift to an apartment. We'll share the rents and all. Just don't over think.' Ariana comforted me.
I nodded with a smile.
'Hey hey! Why would you pay the rents?' Zack added.
'Then who would? The king of Persia?' She said in a sarcastic way.
'Not the Persian king, but the US king!' He said.
'You make no sense.' I rolled my eyes at him.
'I make sense. He's the king. It's his responsibility to....' Ari cut him
'Shut up.'....
'Ariana you're a legend.' I commented.
'Yea I know. That's why she's my best friend, Prince.' Ari said.
'Shh. Call me Harry in public.' Zack wanted to shut her up.
'Sarry bitch.' She mumbled as she munched the first cookie.
'When are you showing us the palace?' Ari asked Zack.
'Shh.'
'Fine!'
We quickly finished the food and got back to his car.
*Ari's phone buzzes*
'Damn!' She shouted.
'What's up?' I asked her.
'It's Derrek.' She mumbled in a cute voice.
'What is he saying?' Zack asked her.
'He's asking me why didn't I come to school.' She told us.
'So don't worry. Tell him you're not okay.' I advised.
'Like. Uh. I promised him I'd come to school today.' She told us.
'I can drop you back school.' Zack offered.
'Oh can you?!' She asked in a surprise.
'Of course I can.' He said with a smile.
'Thank you so much, Zack. I love you!' She said, patting his cheek.
'I love you too, idiot.' He said.
I felt uncomfortable. I was possessive of him. Within five minutes, we were in the parking lot of the school.
He dropped Ariana and sped up the car.
It was Ariana's birthday tomorrow and we had to plan a surprise for her...