Eleven

'Hahaha look at her!' I laughed, pointing at Ariana, who was standing at the school gate, waiting for Harry.
'She looks funny.' Harry laughed, too.
Harry stopped the car and asked Ari to hop in the car.
She stepped in, rolling her eyes.
'So two of you enjoy leaving your best friend in this hot summer.' She shouted.
'I thought you owe me an apology.' I mumbled.
'Alright I'm sorry. We acted weird.' She said. 'But you now know what we talked about?'
'Yes, she knows!' Harry said, touching my head.
'Wow! You coward. You did it?!' She said, surprisingly.
'Yes, love leads you to everything.' He said, smiling at me.
'I'm so freaking proud of you!' She said, patting his shoulder.
'And, you're lucky to have a girlfriend like Emy!'
'I'll tell you when this relationship is a year old!' He said.
'Where are we going?' Ari asked.
'Who's in 'we'? You're not going anywhere. I'll drop you home and I'll hang out with Em.' He said, laughing.
'What? No!' She said.
'Shut up now. Here's your mansion. Go off.' He said.
'I hate you guys. Wait till the time I find a boyfriend!' She said, laughing.
'Love you, Ari.' I said, waving at her.
'Yea, bye.' She said.
'You were rude!' I laughed.
'Because I wanted it to be both of us only.' He said. 'I heard you sing?'
'You did? Well, yes. I do, sometimes.' I told him.
'And you write songs, too?' He asked.
'Yes!' I told him.
It was lunch time and Harry stopped his Aston Martin in the parking lot of Nando's.
I heard a lot about this restaurant. It was expensive.
We got out of the car and were hands in hands. He had soft and white hands. I could smell his perfume. It smelled like a super expensive perfume.
Harry chose a table at the corner of the restaurant. He faced me and asked me to face the other tables. He wanted to hide his face. I don't know why. Why did he act so creepy sometimes?
'So what do you want?' He asked me.
'Uh, I've never been here before.' I told him, not looking straight up to him.
He placed the order and we began chattering.
'Harry, I wanna ask you something.' I said.
'Sure.'
'Does my poverty make a difference to you?'
'Come on, girl. It'd never make a difference. Trust me, someday, I'll take you miles away from this poverty. You just need to trust me, because for the first time, I realized that I fell in love with someone and that someone is none other than you.' He said, looking into my eyes.
He had something in his eyes. Like, a secret hidden. I wanted to know what it was.
                   *************
Now I don't know if you're all getting the main idea of the story or not. I don't know if I made it clear enough.
Let me tell you what it is.
Emily is a poor girl and Harry is actually the price of US, but he hides this from everyone in the school. Before he met Emily, he never talked to anyone because he didn't want anyone people to recognize his voice. He wears a brown curly wig over his black hair.
Emily's dad never tells her what work he does. He was ready for every single sacrifice for his daughter. Emily found it embarrassing to tell her friends about her house or even to invite them home. She buys clothes from a stall of used clothes. But everyone else, except for Harry thinks that she owns a mansion, too like all the others in the school.
Em's dad saves money for her school fees.