Chapter 19

I'm the one

I should love

Global University was a popular choice for the older Bangtan boys. Yoongi and RM are already working on their course outline. In addition to Jimin and Taehyung, the younger members are also enrolled in their first year. They are all pursuing degrees in media.

As of now, Jin is still enrolled in a mainstream university and will complete his final year in Film Studies. Hopefully, he'll be registering for his Master's Degree and Jungkook for his undergraduate degree by next year.

BangPd aims for all of them to be educated and well-rounded idols, chart-topping and award-winning artists as a group, and grow and maintain their personal goals outside of the group.

Taehyung "V" and Jimin are on their way to the mall with two of their managers to pick up the textbooks they have ordered individually. These two liked to be chaotic together when they were outside the dorm. Hopefully, they won't be mobbed by sasaengs or the ARMY.

The obsessed fans have already caused a few problems for them. Fans have been sending strange gifts to Taehyung and Jhope. Upon receiving malicious objects sent by jealous haters, Bighit banned all fans' gifts delivered to its agency.

Jin had put on a cap, and a hoodie over his t-shirt as Jhope came out from his room to get a soda for himself.

"Hey, Hyung...are you on your way to getting your baby boy?" Hobi teased. He loves the dynamic relationship between the oldest and the youngest maknae.

Jin smile wide," Yup, SOPA dismissed them earlier today because it's registration week

Jin smile wide," Yup, SOPA dismissed them earlier today because it's registration week. I knew the seniors had to go a week in advance for some orientation. I promised Kookie I'd get him some Panda Express. The Maknae-line begged me to bring them some.?"

Hobi clapped his hands in joy, "Oh goodness! That will be awesome, maybe we can get for Suga and Rapmon too. You know their favorite meals".

"Ok. Would you like to accompany me to fetch Kookie? I hope his fangirls will be at bay...even the paparazzi are there for the idols. Their bodyguards are already there at a special gate." Jin squints his nose.

"I'm glad management gave us a week off to sort out our academics." Hobi nodded, "Okay, I'm ready for a break."

He grabs his yellow hoodie jacket and follows Jin to the underground parking.

They reach Jungkooks'Highschool in a few minutes. The school bell was just about to ring when they arrived.

 The school bell was just about to ring when they arrived