Chapter 32

I realize only now, that I love me
Though I'm not perfect, I'm so beautiful

When Seokjin drove into his family's property and glanced over the well-kept landscaped garden, he was a little nervous

When Seokjin drove into his family's property and glanced over the well-kept landscaped garden, he was a little nervous. He parked his car next to his mother's silver-gray Mercedes. She took a week off from the company's hectic schedule to spend quality time with herself. When he thinks of his mother, Seokjin smiles warmly.  While his father is the severe and intimidating business tycoon, she is the one who creates a loving environment in the house. The only problem was that she always supported his father's decisions and rarely challenged her somewhat bullheaded husband.

His father idolizes her, but he sometimes wishes she could just say no to him. He needs her to see the reason right now, but they are already great friends with Noddle's parents. His father has decided that he and Noddle are destined to take the businesses to the next level. He refuses to settle for Noodle. They both hoped that the arrival of their soulmates would save them. Noodle's soulmate, however, has rejected her, because her father does not want him as a son-in-law. But now that he has Samiya, how will he come clean? 

He never questioned his parents' decisions. Children born into this system are expected to follow their parents' instructions and be obedient to their parents' decisions. That is the disadvantage of this crappy system, whether it is good or bad. Billionaire parents are the absolute worst.

He entered the house, quietly greeting their butler and strolling inside. When he saw his mother take out the chocolate cake she had made, he smiled widely. When he grabbed her around the waist from behind and kissed her cheek, she exhaled deeply in shock.

"Oh, my goodness, your silly boy, I nearly died! When did you enter so sneakily." She turned, her gaze fixed on her lovely younger son. He looks more like her, and she is very proud of him.

"Just now," Seokjin girnned.,"I told you all I'm a genius at hide and seek and being stealthy."

She laughed as she hugged him tightly and gently smoothed his hair away from his face

She laughed as she hugged him tightly and gently smoothed his hair away from his face. "You'd make a better detective," she smirked.

"Yes, that was my childhood dream, but who would have appreciated Kim Seokjin's world-renowned handsome face? I would have done the world a great injustice," he waggled his brows.