Chapter 21

You might not be able to see,

 such things as a shy sparkle

But the fact that this version of me is my real self

His half-bonding made Jin feel mixed emotions during the car ride

His half-bonding made Jin feel mixed emotions during the car ride. It seems he can never forget his soulmates' beautiful, mesmerizing eyes. Due to the golden mask she wore, he couldn't see her whole face.

The painful moment was when she gazed into Noodle-Joo's loving embrace. Right there and then, he knew what she witnessed and perceived deeply affected her. It was evident from her fragile demeanor how much she was affected.

Although his attention was divided between his stunning soulmate and the happy conversation in the car, half of him remained attentive to it.

He is not sure what to do. As he pondered coming clean to management, Bangtan, and his parents, he felt nervous shivers running through his body. His mother loves Noodle, and she and the mother of Noodle have already discussed wedding venues outside of South Korea. Noodle and he are not even officially engaged.

When he looked at his girlfriend's glowing face, he could feel his heart constrict if only her soulmate could get his act together and dump his girlfriend. Noodle and he are both half-bonded without activation to their soul mates.

They can survive for at least six months, but their soulmate will be lost to them by then. He wants to meet her, but how can he do it without management knowing?

Her captivating eyes, her tall, curvy figure, and her cheeky jewel belly ring make his heartbeat erratically, and now that he has met her for the first time, she occupies a large part of his thoughts. While stroking her fabric-covered notebook, he couldn't stop thinking about her, and it oddly energized him.

Noodle was talking animatedly to Hanbin and Hobeom, who were laughing heartily in the backseat. However, she was unaware of what was brewing in his mind.

He found a beautiful lock on the notebook, but it was missing the key, and it was already open. Discreetly opening the notebook, he searched through it to see if there were any details about her. he found a copy of the uni map. Knowing that he finally found out something about her made his heart beat faster. The floral spice aroma that emanated from the pages entranced him so much that he had to close his eyes for a moment.